Wearing Fav Sweater!!

• Every few weeks, I go into a bin where I keep smaller clothes and try them on to see if they are fitting now. And I usually come out with something. In this bin was my favorite sweater, a black scoopneck from NY&C, that I thought I wouldn't be able to fit into for awhile. I tried it on today thinking that there was no way--but it fit! Not perfectly, but good enough that I feel comfortable wearing it outside! woohoo! It's a little fitted, but I don't mind that, and I just think that the cut is so flattering on me, and I'm so excited!

When I was looking at myself in the mirror, I was grinning and even laughing, I'm so happy!
  • Quote: Every few weeks, I go into a bin where I keep smaller clothes and try them on to see if they are fitting now. And I usually come out with something. In this bin was my favorite sweater, a black scoopneck from NY&C, that I thought I wouldn't be able to fit into for awhile. I tried it on today thinking that there was no way--but it fit! Not perfectly, but good enough that I feel comfortable wearing it outside! woohoo! It's a little fitted, but I don't mind that, and I just think that the cut is so flattering on me, and I'm so excited!

When I was looking at myself in the mirror, I was grinning and even laughing, I'm so happy!
    Go Paris! That's so exciting. It's just such a terrific feeling to try something on and realize it fits!!!!!
  • Yayyy! Good for you! Don't you just love "shopping" in your own closet??
  • That is awesome! What a great NSV!!
  • Congratulations! That's the best feeling.
  • What a fun Christmas present to yourself!
  • That is awesome! What a great feeling!
  • That is EXCITING! Congrats!
  • That is soooo exciting! I am proud of you.
  • I'm really happy for you! the smaller cloths really brings home that you're successful with the weight loss.
  • Awesome! I remember the happy day when I could finally wear my Levi's again, so I know that excited, happy feeling. And what's more versatile than a nicely cut, fitted black sweater? Wooo hoo for you!!!!
  • hurray!!!
  • thanks for the encouragment, ladies! Yes, shopping in my own closet, I love that--it's free! Plus, I know that it once looked good on me, so that eliminates some guess work too!
  • That's awesome, I love old clothes related NSVs!