Old 12-07-2009, 04:17 PM   #1  
Finally Losing Myself

S/C/G: SW 278/ CW see ticker/ GW 150

Height: 5'5

Default Update on me and Party Success

I have been MIA for awhile because we have been dealing with alot. Right before Thanksgiving my husband's Grandfather went into the hospital and spiraled downhill fast. We had to travel out of town several times and we buried him last Thursday. So exercise took a back seat but I tried to be aware of my eating. I am back to 199 as of this morning but I am back on the wagon.

Saturday night was a huge work Christmas party for us. Some of these people haven't seen me since losing weight and there were alot of shocked people and lots of compliments. I felt great! I attached a picture .

Now it is my goal to shock them once again in April at our next company party. Plus my husband is planning a secret tropical vacation for our 15th Anniversary this coming June. Woohoo! I have alot to look forward to helping me stay on track.
I am enlisting in a Fitness bootcamp 3 days a week. I went to the trial class right before Thanksgiving and loved it. The trainer is AWESOME and encouraging, plus it helps he is SOOO easy on the eyes!! I believe this will give me the push I need to whip my body into shape. The hot Trainer told me after class that I was the shocker of the class with how well I did. He asked what sort of exercise I have been doing prior. I briefly told him of the weight loss I have achieved on my own and that I am looking for a challenge and his class is exactly that. Can't wait to get going. I will update with how I am doing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGP7925_500.jpg (31.9 KB, 27 views)
Nikki6kidsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:21 PM   #2  
Focused on the Future

S/C/G: 237/132/137

Height: 5' 3"

Sorry about the loss of your hubby's grandfather.

Congrats for getting back on track!! Sounds like things are going really well for you. It's so awesome when people really start to notice!
JustBeckyV is offline   Reply With Quote