New

• Hello!

i have been on again off again dieting for 5 years. i have, in those five years gone from 165-267 lbs. I weigh as much now as i did the day i gave birth to my son nearly a year ago. i have got to lose the weight this time, and for good, so we can expand our family.

I am just going to try to eat sensibly and balanced for a month before i decide to count servings, calories, or start a program. I am exercising 3 days a week right now, and soon will be bumping to 5.

My ideal goal weight is 145, but once I hit 165 i will be healthy again!

recently I have been battling a wide spread joint pain and depression. my dr. says that until i lose some weight it will be very difficult to guess what is causing the pain, and she started me on Zoloft 2 weeks ago. I am starting to feel a little better.

Ryan z.

p.s. my fitness goal is to run in the cleveland 1/2 maraton in may. If the biggest losers can run a full marathon after 6 months, and the diet tribe ladies can do a triathalon after 4, I can run/walk 13.1 miles after 5 months of work. Right?
  • Welcome to 3FC!
  • Hi, Ryan, and welcome. I am glad you are joining us! I think your goal of a half-marathon in May is very attainable. Please keep us posted on your progress towards your goal!

I wish you the best on your weight loss journey!

Cheers,

J
  • Hi Ryan and welcome to 3FC. Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome Ryan Z! Good luck with the half marathon, and with the training.
  • Hello and welcome! Best of luck on your journey. I too started at the weight I was when giving birth.
  • Welcome Ryan! Keep coming back!!
  • Welcome! You came to the right place Good luck and hang in there!
  • thanks so much for the warm welcome!