Old 12-05-2009, 03:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 330/265/175

Default Syracuse, NY - Plus-size shopping recommendations?

Hello people,

I'm heading through Syracuse, NY (from Canada) next week and hoping to do a little bit of shopping. Can anyone recommend a good place to go for plus-size clothes in the Syracuse area (i.e. best mall, best outlets)? I mostly fall in the 20/22 range. It's a general shopping trip, but I might like a couple sweaters and winter outdoor gear, to give you an idea of what I'm interested in.

Also, does anyone know whether Land's End carries their plus-size outer wear in store, or is it online only? From what I can tell of the website, they are associated with Sears and located with Sears in Syracuse (correct me if I'm wrong). I'm interested in some of their down vests and jackets and I'm not sure which size to order online, and would prefer to try it on beforehand.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Lekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #2  
Losing weight since 2009

S/C/G: 310/138/132

Height: 5'7

ooh, small world, i'm originally from around that area. i don't know any specific stores right in Syracuse, but there is a fairly decent outlet mall nearby (the Waterloo Premium Outlets). the waterloo outlets are right off the nys thruway at exit 42 (its kind of between rochester & syracuse), and there are signs giving directions once off the thruway.
Gracie789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:19 AM   #3  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

I am in that area. I agree, the outlet mall is good. There is Carousel Mall, too.

Have a safe trip!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:32 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 330/265/175

Thanks all! I'm looking forward to it. :-)
Lekker is offline   Reply With Quote