Zomg!!! Best.NSV.EVER. :-O

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My dad brought over some boxes of stuff last night (which sent my blood the roof -- so much junk to go through RIGHT before the holidays... THANKS DAD) and in one I found my FAVORITE pair of jeans... EVER. *angelic music & cue*

MY NEW ORLEANS JEANS!!! i.e. My Skinny Jeans (the ones I wore when I lived in New Orleans and was at my all time adult weight low)

OMG!!!

I seriously thought I'd just be happy if they even fit to my KNEES.... but they went up.... past my butt... buttoned... AND ZIPPED.

JAW? Meet Floor.

OH YEAH!!!

Granted, they're a bit tight. Okay, SKIN TIGHT... but they FIT AGAIN!!!

So flippin happy. This means I've gone from being SKIN TIGHT fitting into Lane Bryant size 18's... to skin tight in size.... *drumroll*..... American Eagle 14's!!!! Now to just lose another 15 and they'll fit perfect! As it is, I MIGHT just be able to swing wearing them with a baggy sweater!

I seriously cannot believe that I can fit into them already.... it was like an early, unexpected Xmas gift!
  • how fun! i can't wait to start wearing my old clothes that i have stashed away!
  • That's awesome! I'm so close to fitting in my 14s!
  • Ahhhhhhhhhh go you girl!
  • Congrats -

What a nice thing!!

Angie
  • Ooooh... That must feel INCREDIBLE!

I'm still estatic when 18s actually fit. I can't even imagine wearing AE 14s!

Way to go!
  • Congratulations!! That's wonderful!!! What an awesome gift for the holidays!!
  • Yay!
  • That's awesome! I have my "skinny clothes" in a bag on the floor in my closet as motivation. I will need to lose more than 15 lbs to get into mine but I will get there.
  • !Yay! Merry Christmas!
  • Quote:
    I'm still estatic when 18s actually fit. I can't even imagine wearing AE 14s!
    This is me too! It hasn't happened in years...14s sound like a dream! Good job!
  • That is awesome girl!
  • Way to go, you skinny little thing! That is awesome!
  • Oh yay! That is the best feeling!
  • YA HOO!