I'm HALF-WAY there!!!

• A fantastic day indeed!

Almost six months to the day when I said "enough is enough" and I've lost sixty pounds, 20% of my body weight, and and half-way to my goal weight.

My BMI has decreased from 45 to 35.

My clothing size has decreased from a 26-28/3x to a loose 18/1X or XL.

When I started, I could only swim two laps in the pool in a front crawl before I had to rest. Now, I do 45 minutes without resting.

When I started, I had a chronic lower leg rash, my legs got hugely swollen whenever I worked a long day or took a long car ride. My hips and knees hurt whenever I walked up stairs.

When I started this journey, I NEVER believed I could do it. I'm 48 years old and I had never successfully lost more than about ten pounds.

The most surprising thing to me has been how quickly I started to feel the benefits. I'm only half way to goal but I feel 100% healthier, better looking, and self-confident.

• what a fantastic post!!

I'm so happy for you!! You've really kicked boo-tay!
  • Woo halfway there! That's awesome. You are truly an inspiration.
  • I can feel your joy through your words. That is awesome. It's amazing how much eaiser you can move when that extra weigh is gone. You should be so proud of yourself!
  • That's amazing - you're an inspiration! Congrats
  • I am so, so happy for you Ubergirl. Seriously.... rock on!
  • Thanks for posting this....all the benefits, notice how sucessful people never have anythign but good to report! I love that!

Angie
  • Congrats! I am hoping to reach that point by the end of the year, I've got 7.2 # to go. And can you imagine, if you feel this great at halfway how awesome you are going to feel when you are done? You are going to be unstoppable! I hope you are doing something fabulous to reward yourself.
  • Yay!!!!!! Congratulations!
  • Such a motivating post! Thank you
  • Whoo Hoo!!! That is so great!!! Way to go!!!
  • Fantastic! That's very exciting, and you did it all yourself! Way to go! What a sense of accomplishment you must feel!
  • Thanks for sharing your story. The best part...it will only get better from here. Woooooo Hooooooo!