3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   I'm new!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/185836-im-new.html)

PricklyPrincess 11-04-2009 06:32 PM

I'm new!!

Hi all!

I have NOTHING to contribute yet, lol, but I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I will be starting my life/habit changes tomorrow and will become a calorie counter! I look forward to finally dropping this weight, and not having to "start over" January 1st with another new year's resolution that will go nowhere. This January I will already be well on my way and hopefully at least 20 pounds smaller! ;)

I'm 36, live in sunny Southern California, have an amazing boyfriend, great job, etc., and life is generally good! I do however (and obviously), have this awful weight problem and an issue with stress eating/bingeing. I'm tired of being fat. Simply tired. So, here I am.

Nice to be here, and nice to meet you all!

cfmama 11-04-2009 06:59 PM

welcome welcome welcome. GRATS to you for taking that first step! There's people doing all sorts of weight loss regimes here and we all love to TALK and help! You are in the right place!!!!

TexanGal 11-04-2009 07:01 PM

Hi Prickly :) I'm new too! Look forward to getting to know you. I put my bio up at the top, you sound a lot like me. Life is good, I have no complaints, have the best hubby a woman could ever dream, kids are healthy happy & doing well too. So it's finally my time to care for myself. I've been working at my weight for a couple of months but finally decided to join y'all. :)

Pita09 11-04-2009 07:04 PM

Welcome to 3FC PricklyPrincess and TexanGal! It's a great place and I look forward to getting to know you and seeing less of you. ;)

DCHound 11-04-2009 09:02 PM

Yes, being sick and tired of being sick and tired and fat is one of the best launching pads for a total lifestyle overhaul. You can totally do this!!

heidiruth 11-04-2009 09:10 PM

welcome both of you and good luck!!

Judy Lynn 11-04-2009 10:02 PM

:wel3fc: Glad to have you aboard!

Onederchic 11-04-2009 10:05 PM

Welcome and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle

Butterfly50 11-04-2009 10:23 PM

Welcome We are glad you decided to join cant wait to get to know you both. This is a great place.

starfishkitty 11-04-2009 10:27 PM

Welcome aboard! :) Good luck to both of you.....

Suezeeque 11-05-2009 02:55 AM

Hey, welcome. Every night I get on my computer and go to 3FC; if I want to eat, by the time I'm through reading and maybe posting, I've forgotten all about that. The best thing for me is to see people who are being and have been successful in not only losing weight but actually maintaining, the hardest part. I feel like there are all these people out there who are traveling down this road with me, struggling like I am, and doing it. I felt alone before and had gotten jaded about weight loss and the chances I could ever be successful at losing and maintaining. Now I actually feel hopeful. So, good luck to both of you and keep coming back here for help and to give inspiration to others who are trying so hard.

uclr0028 11-05-2009 03:32 AM

Welcome both of you. I really love this place. When I am having a hard day and need to destress I come here and read all these wonderful posts and feel encourgement to continue with my plan. It is awesome to have people that are going through the same things that you are going through to talk to.

Tai 11-05-2009 05:27 AM

Welcome to both Prickly Princess and Texan Gal! I look forward to getting to know both of you and cheering your success.

ubergirl 11-05-2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suezeeque (Post 3001423)
Hey, welcome. Every night I get on my computer and go to 3FC; if I want to eat, by the time I'm through reading and maybe posting, I've forgotten all about that. The best thing for me is to see people who are being and have been successful in not only losing weight but actually maintaining, the hardest part. I feel like there are all these people out there who are traveling down this road with me, struggling like I am, and doing it. I felt alone before and had gotten jaded about weight loss and the chances I could ever be successful at losing and maintaining. Now I actually feel hopeful. So, good luck to both of you and keep coming back here for help and to give inspiration to others who are trying so hard.

Sign my name to this post!

It's SO DOABLE when you have support!

Rainbow 11-05-2009 11:11 AM

Hello and welcome :)