Just in need of a hug or two

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • October 30th woulda been my Daddy's 74th birthday had he not passed away in 2006 and today woulda been my husband's 39th birthday had he not passed away in 1999. Naturally, I am feeling down and just looking for a few to put a smile on my face.
  • Oh, what a hard time you've gone through, losing your husband at such a young age. I'm sure they would both be very proud of you & how far you've come on this journey. Hugs to you & hope you have a nice day.
  • I am sorry that you are having a rough time.
  • Thanks so much bcort and Cheryl
  • Onederchic, I so understand. Those anniversaries are rough days, indeed.

I wanted to add also that your story/pics/blog are hugely inspirational to me. Because of your success, I know I can do it, too.

A few more of these:

You're amazing!!

Best, Rae
  • hang in there
  • Awww Rae, how very sweet of you. Thanks so much, I needed it today
  • to you.
  • Thank you, dragonwoman
  • Thanks CC
  • You have been through some very trying times. You are such a strong woman, truly inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story, hugs to you!
  • Aw, sweetie, I am so sorry. I have to agree though - I bet they are both incredibly proud of you and all you have accomplished. Big, big hugs to you!
  • Thanks KaCee and Renée

• In my church today is All Souls' - so it's a day of thinking of all out loved ones who have died since November last year. I've lost two people: a dear friend and a wonderful uncle. It's a hard day. Keep strong.

• Awww thank you and you do the same