3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   What's your best feature? what about the worst? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/185480-whats-your-best-feature-what-about-worst.html)

ubergirl 10-31-2009 08:17 PM

What's your best feature? what about the worst?

Well, my worst feature is probably my hair! I have awful frizzy hair that looks terrible unless I really go out of my way...

But my best feature? My legs. They're long and they're getting thinner by the minute. I WISH I could lose faster off my tummy and slower from my thighs, but I'll take it.

I find that if I wear a pencil skirt style with a fitted shirt and a blazer to gloss over the problem area of my tummy it really makes me look thinner

Onederchic 10-31-2009 08:19 PM

My worst is my hair too but I like my lips/mouth :D

CanadianCutie 10-31-2009 08:47 PM

for me my worst is my hips and butt. I am very bottom heavy, the butt is getting smaller now, but it is still huge. My best feature is probably my eyes. They are gray, but some days seem more blue, and some days more green. They also have amber flecks in them

luckymommy 10-31-2009 08:56 PM

Best: lips, Worst: stomach....huge problem!

JulieJ08 10-31-2009 09:05 PM

Best - waist - small.

Worst - butt - flat.

Windchime 10-31-2009 09:36 PM

Best - hair.

Worst - feet (too big)

VernDern 10-31-2009 09:42 PM

My best features are my eyes and smile....I pretty much like all of my head area minus the double chin.

My worst are my stomach and arms.

Lyn2007 10-31-2009 10:45 PM

I love my hair, eyes, chest, hourglassy type waist (when not 250+). But omg, the thighs and BELLY have GOT to go. Seriously.

CLCSC145 10-31-2009 11:48 PM

Best would be the legs. Love 'em.

Worst (not counting fat areas I'm working on making less fat so that includes stomach and upper arms) would be my neck/chin. I have to be at goal weight to not have it look fat in profile and even then it's a close call.

cherry7211 10-31-2009 11:58 PM

Best - Hair Worst- Stomach

Elladorine 11-01-2009 01:03 AM

My best features are definitely my eyes, even though they're usually hidden behind thick glasses.

I'm least happiest with my stomach. Hopefully that'll change soon. ;)

Arctic Mama 11-01-2009 03:13 AM

Best feature is my hair and eyes, my worst is my skin - acne scars from compulsive picking, unfortunately.

Still, skin heals and scars fade, just like weight can be lost. In the end I have so much I love about myself compared to what I dislike, so I am a pretty satisfied lady :)

catherinef 11-01-2009 03:29 AM

My upper arms are my absolute worst, and I really can't imagine a time will come when I'll ever feel comfortable about baring them, but it's OK. I'm not in this for a bikini body or anything. Pretty much anything I don't like about my body can be covered up with attractive clothing! There are so many parts of my body I am finding I DO like, as the fat continues to melt off. At the moment, I'm extremely fond of my legs, to the point where I wear shortish skirts almost every time I leave the house.

HeyHeyGabby 11-01-2009 03:30 AM

Best: My eyes and my lips
Worst: My legs. I have some skin thing that makes it look like blood is coming out of my pores. they are covered in scars, and one is 3 inches bigger around then the other (so not sexy)

JustBeckyV 11-01-2009 09:38 AM

Best is my legs -- I have always had strong lean legs and now they are leaner and more muscular and I love em!! My worst -- tummy -- rolls - enough said!