Old 10-27-2009, 09:27 AM   #1  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

Default Anyone use a Pedal Exerciser?

I am looking for some home exercise equipment that does not take up much space. I am considering a Pedal Exerciser like I have seen Ruby using. Does anyone use one? Does it help? Any features that I need to look for in a pedal exerciser?

Is there any other equipment that you recommend? I already have and use resistance bands. I have, but don't use, an exercise ball.

I also think that I am going to get Tony Little's Rock 'n Roll Stepper. I saw it on the Today show and it looked like fun.
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 317/266.5/180

Height: 5'7"

Are those the pedals that you can use for either upper or loer body exercise? If so I have those. I love to use it. I watch TV while I use it...I just sit and watch my fave shows or a movie...if you dont want to FEEL like you are exercising their great... I actually bought them in preparation for my knee surgery this coming December...but I love it already. I also bought a set of hand weights... good for weekends when I don't want to leave the house... use the pedals for cardio and then do squats and lunges or something and then use the hand weights to tone up your arms...that's what I would do...
possiblesuccess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:50 PM   #3  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

My mom has a pedal exerciser but doesn't use it lol My very first piece of exercise equipment was a stepper that had bands to work your upper body....I loved that thing The Tony one looks like fun!
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:37 AM   #4  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

I bought one & my legs are not long enough.
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote