today is my 13 month anniversary

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • And I need a "pump me up" thread! So I'll start one!!!!

In 13 months... 13 MONTHS!

I have went from 377 pounds to 220.4 pounds.

I have lost 156.6 pounds.

I have went from a size 32 jeans to a 16.

I have went from a 5X top to an XLarge!

My feet have shrunk 3/4 of a size.

My ring finger has gone from an 8... to a 5. A FIVE!

My triple chin is GONE! I estimate another 15 lbs and there will be nothing there... period!

I have collar bones, ankle bones, hip bones, wrist bones... who would have thunk it???

I have gone from being a lump on the couch... to being able to walk/job 5 miles in an HOUR!

I have gone from nearly dead... to living again. And if I never ever ever lose another pound I will and am so freaking proud with EVERY SINGLE THING that I have accomplished... in only 13 months.

13 MONTHS! That were going to go by whether I did anything about my weight or not. 13 months. Wow.

so I am sorry for the "toot my own horn" post but I'm excited today
  • toot away baby you deserve it!!!!
  • I agree! Toot that horn! You're awesome and even if the scale is not reflecting your progress currently (though INCHES are), no matter what, it can't take away what you've accomplished!

• That's absolutely amazing. congratulations.
  • Toot, toot, toot! We'll help with the celebration!

You've set the bar high and we're all proud of you!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is wonderful I am so happy for you!!!
  • Toot, toot, toot away. Till your hearts content. You deserve it. And lucky us, we get to reap some benefits as well. VERY INSPIRATIONAL.

You have proved once again, that weight loss and lots of it IS possible. It IS possible to transform ones very life. And boy oh boy - you have.

Quote:
    And if I never ever ever lose another pound
    Okay, I may get slammed for this, don't kill me, but here goes. What kind of talk is that? I DO get where you're coming from, but nevertheless...

Oh and did you think I didn't notice that little downward ticker movement action thing-y going on there? Never ever lose another pounds? Ha.

Keep up the amazing work kiddo. Keep it up. I know you will though. You're never going back. You've crossed over to the other side and staying planted there.

I look forward to more tooting from you. And soon.
  • I say you deserve 76 Trombones ! You deserve all the celebrating you can get. ! Awesome job !!!
  • You.... Are.... Amazing!!
  • You deserve to toot VERY LOUDLY!! What an amazing accomplishment in only 13 months!!
  • Congratulations! Oh yeah--and I agree with RR.
  • Never apologize for celebrating in your own accomplishments!! You have come sooooooooooo far. That is something to shout about to the mountain tops!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • Quote: Okay, I may get slammed for this, don't kill me, but here goes. What kind of talk is that? I DO get where you're coming from, but nevertheless...

Oh and did you think I didn't notice that little downward ticker movement action thing-y going on there? Never ever lose another pounds? Ha.

Keep up the amazing work kiddo. Keep it up. I know you will though. You're never going back. You've crossed over to the other side and staying planted there.

I look forward to more tooting from you. And soon.
    I wouldn't slam you for anything I KNOW what you are saying and I know it's true. I was reminding myself how far I HAVE come and that every single pound I lost was a milestone. And yes... there was a 2 POUND WHOOSH overnight. And yes. I am so incredibly ecstatic over it I can't even stand it and fingers crossed... tomorrow maybe the two-teens? Who knows! But I'm drumming up excitement again because THAT has been missing for me from the last month.

*hugs* I love ya.

I love you ALL!!!!!!
  • horn nothin! Let's get you an entire brass band girl! You are awesome and what you have done is absolutely amazing.
  • YAY! This just pumped me up! lol Congrats! You have accomplished SO much! You go girl! =)