AFter no loss for one month, finally a WHOOSH!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I lost 4 lbs this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So to the rest of you who are stuck, just keep doing what you are doing. I stayed on plan all month and didn't lose a single lb. I guess you just gotta give your body time to catch up!
  • Atta girl! Go you, whieee!
  • Oh that is wonderful!! YOU are wonderful.
    Perseverance. Perseverance. Perseverance. = Pay off. Pay off. Pay off.

Keep on - persevering!
  • Thats great! Congrats on the woosh.
  • That's excellant! I'm so happy for you that you didn't give up and it's paid off. I will try to remember this when it happens to me which I'm sure it will eventually.
  • Oh LOTTIE, that is SO wonderful!!! You are an inspiration to me, who started whining after just one week!! I am so proud of you!
  • Thats pretty darn awesome! and definitely something ill remember if i hit a 'dry spell'.

as i always say "Keep on keepin on!". cause in the end that's what youll be able to look back on and be proud of.
  • Yippee!! I am hoping for a whoosh this week. Afraid it's not gonna happen and don't wanna step on the scale before Wed.
  • YAY!!!

I seem to only see the scale move every other week lately, and then it is dropping 2-3 pounds at a time. It's very frustrating, but I'll take the loss what ever way I can get it.
  • So glad you stuck with it!!! Great job!
  • YAY!!! I am so happy for you! Keep up the great work!
  • lottie that is fantastic!!!!
  • Congratulations Lottie! Great job on staying on plan so you could enjoy that whoosh!
  • Great job, Lottie! Keep it up!