Old 10-18-2009, 05:01 AM   #46  

Location: Orignally from Central Ohio area now going to school in Utah

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5

I'm glad theres others out there!!! I know when I lose the rest of my weight I'm going to have saggy skin :-( (esp my lower stomach) It makes me sad because I'm only 20 years old but I guess thats what being obese and having a 8lb 8oz baby will do to you :-( Any suggestions ladies on how to minimize the extra skin?
BrittniMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 12:45 PM   #47  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

I do have the "belly flap" for sure... it's WAY freaking smaller than it was and I can see the goods underneath now without moving my tummy out of the way! It all protrudes FAR less. I can just see it getting smaller and smaller as I continue my journey
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:16 PM   #48  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittniMarie View Post
I'm glad theres others out there!!! I know when I lose the rest of my weight I'm going to have saggy skin :-( (esp my lower stomach) It makes me sad because I'm only 20 years old but I guess thats what being obese and having a 8lb 8oz baby will do to you :-( Any suggestions ladies on how to minimize the extra skin?
You are young and you've got that on your side. It may be better then you think! Suggestions on how to minimize it? Take care of your weight NOW. Right now. This minute. The less time it's on your body, the better.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #49  
In the Home Stretch!

S/C/G: See Tracker

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfmama View Post
And Daniela? You are so incredibly hot!!!
Tammy, right back at ya LOL had to use this because I couldn't find an emoticon that blew a kiss! Thanks for sharing your pics. The 1st thing I saw was what an amazing transformation (OMG and you're not even done), 2nd your legs "whistle", 3rd oh ya I got these because we were talking about loose skin. WAY better then I imagined

Quote:
Originally Posted by losermom View Post
Daniela, you and I have about the same stats. But you definitely look better than I do. I'm older (46) and like Robin, have a sharpei-like butt and it's flat. I do have loose skin on my thighs, upper arms, lower abdomen (I had two 9lb babies), a sort of gobbler under my chin and saggy girls. I spent 25+ years being morbidly obese/obese and can't expect myself to look like a super model. I expect that it will firm up somewhat over time, but if I had to choose, I choose saggy rather than the fat filling it up. This is much better! Besides, when I'm clothed I look awesome.
Thank you losermom but you look fab too I agree 100% with your last statement that I but in bold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thighs Be Gone View Post
daniela, thanks for posting that!
No prob Thighs, I'm not too shy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thighs Be Gone View Post
Daniela,

I have had two kids but yeah, mine looks much worse than yours! My main problem is between my belly button and pubic area. I do lots and lots of "core" training. My stomach is flat but looks like a piece of wilted lettuce.
Yes, my stomach is flat too when I stand LOL and hard as a rock....so dreaming of having that super flat stomach. Now that I know what I can look like with some hard work, I sometimes get so mad at myself for ruining my body. Ahh it is what it is and it's 1000% better then before so I'll take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubergirl View Post
Wow, if what Daniela is calling loose skin were a "problem" that would be a problem I could live with...
LOL I so want to kiss you See but that's why I posted the pic. There are so many women on here with different body types, ages, given birth/not given birth and I ALWAY see a post worried about loose skin. And I ALWAY wonder what they think loose skin looks like or what kind of loose do other women have, there are so many varying degrees of what someone thinks is "bad" it's all relative I suppose.

I know mine isn't "that bad" but if I have to complain about one thing it would be my stomach. I have some loose skin in other areas too, inner thighs, back, my underarms (below my armpit above my bra line). None of that droops per se but if I bend in some ways I can see it and I know it's not fat, it's skin.

And the only reason I'm concerned it that I'm thinking about getting into figure competitions but I know I'll need too get rid of the extra skin on my stomach for that. All I can do now is keep taking care of myself and see if it improves over time. I'm not ready to even think about surgery at this time.

Thank you much for the feedback!
daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

You're looking great. Keep up the good work!
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:24 AM   #51  
I'm listening...

S/C/G: HW248;Current 198/135-139/140

Height: 5'6"

Thighs, you and I both have "wilted lettuce" troubs. My wilted lettuce area is my lower abdomen and is covered with very wide stretch marks from pregnancies. Funny, my belly looks like my mom's!
losermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:11 AM   #52  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

saw them.....you look marvelous. Just awesome. And your new haircut, well its just cute as can be. You inspire me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:54 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 332/270/160

Height: 5"7'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubergirl View Post
Wow, if what Daniela is calling loose skin were a "problem" that would be a problem I could live with...

I've had four pregnancies, 9+ pound babies and one pregnancy in my forties, so I'm pretty sure I'm cooked...

Does anyone here have the hanging belly flap, and does that EVER get any better?
I worry about that as well but it just seems to be getting smaller but I two have had 3 baby all 10lb or bigger and 3 c-sections. So I'm trying not to worry about it too too much.
SnowboundChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 332/270/160

Height: 5"7'

Tammy, I thought you look great! Thanks for sharing your photos. I hope I will be as brave some day. You are giving us all hope that it will be good.
SnowboundChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:36 PM   #55  
sugar is the devil

Thanks for the pics! You look absolutely fab! And I agree - not much loose skin from losing that much weight! It will only get better from here
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:04 PM   #56  
Harl-E-quinn Groupie

Height: 5'6

im late butttt

thanks for the pixz

all B/s aside you look fantastick !!!!!! i hope my skin readjusts that well when i loose more weight you seriously look amazing !
CHUNKEY_MUNKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:19 PM   #57  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

*grins* I'm having a CRAPPY personal day and this... made it all better. Thanks ladies!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:44 PM   #58  

I haven't seen the pictures, but I have seen some more recent ones and you look great! You are doing absolutely amazingly! I hope your day gets better too
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote