I didn't update

• In my challenge threads because my scale done did broke. Well... it broke because my lovely son THREW it down the stairs and it landed on the ceramic tile floor at my entrance way. Why did he throw it? "I wanted to see if it would FLY mama... and it DID. It DID fly!!!!!"

grrrr.....

anyways. I can't get to walmart for the next couple of days so I can't weight. But I'm totally on plan and hoping for a loss when I DO get a new scale. lol!
  • Awww. How could you be mad at such a cute honest answer!!???
  • hehehe....well at least it flew...(OMG did i spell that right!!)...cant wait for the update...
  • Kids are the best
  • *snicker* I can totally see one of my boys doing that. ****, I can see MYSELF doing that; though my motivation would have been a little less innocent...

I have NO doubt you will have a loss to post. You are one of the main reasons I keep plugging along, no matter how haphazardly. You are a big inspiration for me.
  • I can so see a little boy doing that. This sounds like one of those stories that you will be telling when he is grown.
  • "Fly away Stanley, be free" hahaha... gotta love the minds of kids. Just think, maybe he will grow up to be a physical scientist.
  • That's so cute!
  • I told him it's coming out of his allowance It's a $50 freaking scale!!!!!!