NEW...about 130 To Go

• Hello All -

I am new to this specific board, but have been around the forums lurking for a bit. I imagine that I have about 130 pounds or so to lose. I actually had about 25 more, but managed to ditch that over the summer. I have stayed at about the same spot for a month now and in all honesty I should have been gaining....I haven't exactly been diligent.

So, it's nice to meet everyone and I look forward to getting to know everyone better.
  • Hi and welcome. Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome to 3FC!!!
  • Welcome, I'm so glad you finally introduced yourself and jumped in to participate. This is a great forum and so helpful along the weightloss and maintenance journey
  • Welcome!!! I actually started right where you are now. It seemed like such a daunting task in the beginning, but take it one day at a time, plan, plan, plan, and it will come off in no time.
  • Hi. I'm so glad you're here. Congrats on the 25 lbs gone!

Sounds like you're ready to be diligent once again and work on the next bunch of pounds. How exciting! I look forward to hearing of your progress.
  • Welcome to our wonderful little home on the web!
  • It's nice to have new members. I'm new myself. You never know who is going to say just the right thing that you need to hear that day. So, the more the better. So, welcome. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
  • Hi and welcome!
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome!
    Looking forward to getting to know you.
    Have you figured out what you want to do? What's your plan?
  • Good luck to you. I'm new to this board also, though I've lurked and read posts for many years here. I finally decided it was the right time to jump in since i'm on a new program again. (100 pounds to go here)
  • Welcome to the forums and just jump right in! Everyone here is very friendly and supportive.