Do U See a Difference?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So Here is what I have so far the first Pic is when I started the next too when I lost 12 1/2 pounds and the third was this weekend at 18 pounds. I dont see myself this big I swear the camera has to add more then 10 pounds on me.

• Honestly, the pics come up so small to me that I can't tell... but I can see a difference in you facial expressions
  • Oh my gosh, Bonnie!!!!

Can I see the difference? ABSOLUTELY! You are just like me and you drop first in the face and legs...!!!

You look terrific!

It's really hard to compare pix taken from different angles... I think I always look way fatter sitting down...

I wish I had good pictures from my highest weight-- but I was camera shy.
  • I know how hard it can be to see a difference in yourself. A lot of times I still see me as 330 pounds when I look in a mirror, it can be very frustrating. You are doing great Bonnie.
  • It's hard to tell because each picture is from a different angle. Try to start taking all pictures standing up then it will be easier for everyone to see the differences.

I will tell you one thing. I can really see the wt loss in your face. And you are absolutely glowing in picture #3. You have lost years off your face and look so much younger!

I'm jealous! Keep up the good work young lady!!!
  • Yes you can see a definite difference in your bust and face. Good job!
  • I can totally see it in your face! Keep it up!
  • You certainly are smiling a lot more!

For me, it took, hmm, I can't recall exactly, but I think it was close to 50 lbs till I was able to see a difference. And that was barely.

But you know what I noticed from day one? DAY ONE. No more heartburn. No more carb-induced sleepiness and lethargy. Added energy.

Hang tough. KNOW that the physical changes (looks) ARE coming. They HAVE to. As long as you stay with that plan - there is no way that they can't. THEY HAVE TO. Stick with it. Stick with it. STICK WITH IT. The rewards are over the top PHENOMENAL!!!!!!
  • Thanks for all the confidence everyone one jest gave me to move on. Yes I did notice it too. I will only take pic one way jest to keep it straight. Rocking Robin I went yesturday and put on a pair of jean shorts and they are feeling kinda baggy on me. When I would wear them before I would have to wear them a while to feel comfortable in them but now I jest feel like they are getting too big for me right away. Good reason to go threw my clothes and see what I have to wear now.
  • Yay! Yay! Yay!!! Doesn't it feels good to put on your clothes and they're baggy???? And if they feel baggy at the beginning of the day they will really be hanging down on you as the day moves on. Yeah, get rid of them and see if you have something smaller in your closet.

You're doing such a good job!!!!
  • I can tell a big difference in your face and neck! You are doing great!! 18 lbs is HUGE! thats a toddler. <3
  • I sure can see a difference in your face, plus you're glowing with that happier expression!
  • Yes yes yes I see a difference! You face shows it, and the transformation in your expression is priceless. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing your smiling face in progress pictures from here on out
  • Your face shows a wonderful difference It did take about 50 lbs for me before it became really noticeable anywhere other than my face. Keep going... you are doing a GREAT job!
  • I can't say that the last picture was taken from the most flattering angle. don't do that to yourself. Talk them all facing the camera and you will be able to see progress. I have the same problem you do; a big saggy abdomen. I measure change by the size of that. don't laugh. When I go swimming I check my side view in my bathing suit and then when I'm showering sitting down. The absolutely best thing when I lose weight is to see my stomach go down and be just a little pooch, almost normal.