To The Mods

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I know it has been said before but I am saying it again.

Thank you for being on top of things here and keeping out the stupid, vile, ignorant people.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love ya'll.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • i saw that too...and boy, were the mods quick! huzzah!
  • Well, darn--like always, I am a day late and dollar short. Someone fill me in on a PM if you like. I love juice.

I will also take this time to say THANK YOU to the mods. You all do a fantastic job and are the KEY element in making 3FC a success.

Really, thank you!!!!!
  • Thank goodness. I was livid, heh.
  • nothin' juicy...just a troll, saying ugly things with poor grammar, gone before s/he even got a response.
  • There are angry, bitter people in the world and sometimes they like to direct their anger at what they think are easy targets. We aren't easy targets
  • Damn, I missed it too. Curiosity is getting the best of me. Anybody want to tell me what happened? A new person came here to troll?
  • someones gotta spill in a pm kay?
  • Me too; I'm young and I love gossip. I gotta know what happened
  • lol as usual I miss out

It's true though that our mods rock!!!
  • Yep, our mods are DA BOMB!!!!!
  • Yeah... our mods like to eat spammers and trolls for breakfast!

Jay
  • As kuhljeanie said, it was just a troll who said ugly things and was gone in a hot second.

I have to say that we mods are often quick because you all report suspicious posts. That helps A LOT. So, thank YOU!

If you ever see a post you think is inappropriate, just click on the exclamation point under the poster's name and we'll take a look at it!
  • Quote: As kuhljeanie said, it was just a troll who said ugly things and was gone in a hot second.

I have to say that we mods are often quick because you all report suspicious posts. That helps A LOT. So, thank YOU!

If you ever see a post you think is inappropriate, just click on the exclamation point under the poster's name and we'll take a look at it!

I am well known for clicking the red exclamation
  • Our mods are absotively the bestest! Thank you - I don't say it enough.