GoodBye 300's

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I took a chance and decided that i was gonna weigh in today instead of tomorrow and to much of my amazment I was down 3.5 pounds this week. I couldnt believe it I had to retest like three times to get it to sink in.
  • What a wonderful day! Congratulations!
  • Yeah for you!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Fantastic!!
  • Congratulations! Go you!!
  • That is wonderful. Just wonderful!!!

Keep at it. Just keep on sticking with that plan, changing it up, finding new foods and strategies to make this lifestyle more enjoyable and sustainable. And for certain, before you know it, it'll be goodbye to lots more then the 300's.

Not only CAN you do this, but you ARE doing this!!!! You really, really are.
  • Excellent!!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Way to go!!!
  • Congratulations on this milestone, Bonnie! Keep up the good work and welcome to the 200's!
  • Thanks Everyone. Yes its very exciting to seee the scale going down and I am eating good foods and not feel hungry like i did on other diets.As I was grocery shopping last night i run into a friend and she said that it shows in my face it is getting slimmer. Then my daughter told me this morning that its true she cant see it in my stomach. This is a very good feeling.

I would like to say that i bought two DVD last night they are watp I did the one this morning and it was a workout. Its leslie 5 mile Fat Burning walk. it is broke up in the 1 mile segments at 12 min and two minutes are high aerobics. I did this and it is a work out and the best thing is I only paid 10$ for it. It was a good addition to my collection. The other is a watp 5 day slim down use different segment a day for 5 days.
  • Congratulations Bonnie, that's just great!
  • Way to go Bonnie!
  • Good for you!! It's such a good feeling, isn't it?
  • Amazing Job!!!!!!!!!!
    I Am So Proud Of You!