One Month Down

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey well I made it threw a month . Now this is where the fight is.( I always struggle in the Second month) I have to continue. I know I have only lost 12 1/2 Pounds but I consider that as a great accomplishment. Now on to the Second month.
  • Dude, 12.5 pounds is a great accomplishment! It took me about 2.5 months to lose just 15, so you're doing awesome! They always say the first month is the hardest. I KNOW you can do it, you seem so determined. I'm not going to wish you luck because I know you don't need it . You have your determination and the wonderful support at 3FC to lose weight. You WILL DO THIS.

And may I add, I love your posts! They are so full of that spark and determination necessary for losing weight. You are fully committed and that is amazing to me. You are definitely an inspiration to me. Congratulations on your first month and I look forward to seeing your progress pics!
  • 12.5 pounds is huge!!!!!! Great job! Keep coming here... you will NOT falter this time.
  • Don't short-change yourself, 12.5 pounds is amazing! Keep on keeping on
  • You did awesome! 12.5 lbs is over 3 a week! Keep up the excellent work!
  • Thanks! Y'all Here are wonderfull People I cant wait to get up in the am and see what is going on here . This place helps me gets threw the day. Y'all Rock. I dont know what I would do with out this place.
  • 12.5 punds in one month is AMAZING!!!!

I follow your posts. I feel your struggles and I'm here to say this time you're gonna make it!!!!

Good job!
  • You've done wonderful, keep it up. You CAN do it
  • Great Job!!!!!!
  • 12 1/2 pounds is nothing to sneeze at, no way. I bet you already feel better. I bet you are sleeping better, too--knees any less sore?

You will do this next month, too. Just the same. One day at a time.
  • Yes I am feeling better I dont have heart burn as much and I am finding I am not getting winded as easy. I Generally feel Better then Before eating better and exercising. Best of all I havnt had migraines for a while.

I will do my best to do as well next month. Can't wait.
  • Quote: Yes I am feeling better I dont have heart burn as much and I am finding I am not getting winded as easy. I Generally feel Better then Before eating better and exercising. Best of all I havnt had migraines for a while.

I will do my best to do as well next month. Can't wait.
    You are doing amazing!! 12.5 pounds is huge!

And you know what? I think the second month will be easier.
  • That's an awesome accomplishment!!! You'll find that it's easier as you go.
  • 12.5lbs is absolutely terrific!!! you are doing so well, and this time next month you will be telling us you feel even more terrific! keep at it girl, you are obviously doing everything right!
  • Well done that's a lot to lose in a month I used to have a lot of heartburn when I was heavier too - forgot about that. 12.5lb is an amazing loss.