Recommitment

• I will keep to my exercise schedule.

I will eat sensibly and make veggies the bulk of my diet, along with that which is necessary for all my nutritional needs.

I will drink enough water each day.

I will not stress out about gaining a couple of pounds when there are reasonable and non-stressy explanations for it.

I do and will continue to believe that my healthy future is mine for the taking, nurturing and preserving.

I do and will continue to believe that it's not only my right but also my duty to myself to ensure that I am healthy and happy.

So help me God. And the Pope. And 3fc. Boo-ya!
  • Salsa,

So good!! Great commitments that will ensure success!
  • Amen sister!!
  • doo-rah!
  • This is like the 10 commandments of weight loss! lol I love it, my new mantra for when I'm working out, I'll just repeat these.. lol
  • Sounds like you're a woman on a mission! Good for you! See this is why I love 3FC, seeing other people so determined makes me more determined!
  • You sound so determined. You CAN make all of the happen!
  • Thanks everyone!

I posted these up because I could feel something slipping over the past few days. I'm becoming more and more enamoured with the "Fake it until you make it," thing, so I decided to recommit myself publicly here

If it helps others too...I'm hugely flattered, but the credit is down to you ladies (and gents!)!

Let's do this!
  • Good girl! You can do this!!!!
  • thanks so much for posting these! your determination has really pushed me on today. i have also been falling into the "fake it until you make it" carry on too. hope you have a great week this week! we CAN do this!
  • BUMP.

I need to re-read this more frequently and not forget my commitment to myself!
  • Just totally pretend like you are happy, and on track, and happy...and eventually you won't be pretending. It really does work, I promise.