I am so excited!

• One month ago today I joined jazzercise with a group of girls thinking "What the ****, might be fun".

I am down 7 lbs (I thought it would be more but I'll take it) and I have lost one inch off the bust, two inches off the waist, one inch off the hips and 1.5 inches off my thighs. My arms stayed the same.

I'm pretty excited to see progress in solid numbers. I just had to share with my *chicks*!!

• YAY!! Congrats!!

How are you liking the jazzercise?
  • Awesome! Congrats
  • Wooo hoooooo!!!!!
  • I remember when you started it, you weren't sure what you were getting yourself into.
    Now look at you! Awesome!
  • Congratulations!!
  • Congratulations! I've wanted to join my local one, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to keep up....got any tips or info to help curb the fear?
  • That's great! Congrats.
  • That's wonderful! Congratulations!!
  • That is wonderful! Is it fun?
  • Great News
    I'm so happy for you.
  • It's totally fun! I love keeping up to the music but I'll admit, I was terrible at first because *ahem* I am not the most cooridinated person. But within a week or so, I had the moves down pat. They introduce one new song a week so you really get to know the steps of all the songs and then only have to learn one new song so it's not too bad.
    And man oh man, it's a fantastic workout. About 25-30 minutes of cardio, and the rest is split between stretching and light hand weights.
    I'm in love with jazzercise. Mostly because it is fun and I go with a group of my girls. We have a blast!
  • Wow, that's fantastic! Congrats!