Hello Again All You Hotties!

• I needed to just take a break. A very self-indulgent, lazy, unfocused time to just remember how "wonderful" it feels to be lazy, self-indulgent (in a bad way) and unfocused. So, I am pretty sure I had enough of that "fun".

I put on a couple of pounds...not much. My original ticker was off anyway. (not reflecting my plateau and the same 5 pounds that kept coming and going) So, I've got a new ticker, a new mini-goal and hopefully a new attitude. (there was NO WAY I was going to be able to complete the challenges I started at this rate anyway; so I made a personal one.)

The only way to NOT succeed is to quit...right? So here I am, NOT quitting. I just needed to hit the "pause" button for awhile.

Anyway, I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! to everyone! Holy cow...it seems you all took shrinking pills while I was away! WTG!
  • Welcome back!
  • Why thank you.
    I feel ready again. I guess I was just burning out. Tomorrow starts the new season of "The Biggest Loser" and they are bringing back Daniel. If he didn't give up...then neither will I. That show always reminds me to stay focused. Well, that show and this board.
  • Welcome welcome back my friend!
  • welcome back.
  • Hi!
  • Glad you're back Sarah! Don't ever give up.
  • Welcome back!!
  • Nope...not giving up and not getting rid of me that easily.

I've been keeping track of my food today. So far I've eaten 948 calories and 32.6 grams of fat! YIKES! However, I have eaten more PROTEIN so far then Carbs which is HUGE for me. I knew the Kashi cereal had a lot more fat then I was used to, but the other nutritional benefits sorta negated that for me. I've had A LOT of chicken today. (I just felt the need to eat food I really had to CHEW!) My greatest victory so far...I have a bag of Hershey's Miniatures and I've eaten two. That's it. TWO. I'm also up to 32 ounces of water so far today.

I hope this momentum keeps going!