Biggest Loser fans!

• Get this...Daniel is back this season!! It starts Sept 15 and they brought Daniel back as a contestant to continue his journey! Isn't that awesome!
  • I don't watch the show, so I had to google him... that is very good news!

-Aimee
  • I knew they were very concerned about his health, and when he was not able to stay last season, I wondered how he would continue to lose weight on his own. I think it's good he is back, if for no other reason then to give him a second chance at living!...
    They arent doing couples again, are they? It's just singles?
    i have Sept 15th marked on my calendar. We fans should keep a season long thread going about it...
  • There's another thread here about it if you want to check it out - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...-hes-back.html
  • I know they are dividing the players into teams. Not sure how they picked the teams though.
  • I am a humungus fan of the show. That is so awesomw that he'll be back. He did realy well on hus own after the show ended but had sooo much to loose and must need more help. Can't wait for the show to start.
  • When does the new season start? That is great about Daniel.
  • I watched all of the first season and then not so much of the next few. Great news though about someone being able to come back.