Bought some smaller clothing!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Put on my favorite jeans this morning and yeah they were a little loose. As the day goes on I am able to grab a handful of waistline to yank them back up so I decide to head to my local Ross. I find a nice pair of basic jeans in a size 20W (down from my 22W I am currently wearing) and try them on. Ummmm maybe I could go down another size--they are a little big in the waist, not alot, just a wee bit. These have some spandex in them (just a little) so I know that they are not going to stretch out like my cotton ones. Guess what? The 18Ws fit like a dream and they look good on me too. Not great but good. Just a basic pair for putzing around the house or to run out to the grocery store.

Now I'm excited and I find a 20W pair of dress slacks, basic black, trouser style. And they fit perfectly! Then I find a black tweed lined jacket that goes with them beautifully. And its a 18W. I can button it up over the girls--it fits!!!

So, I'm at least down one size, possibly two sizes depending on the cut and the brand.

Happy camper here! Thanks for letting me crow!
  • That's so amazing!!! Good for you!!!
  • That's Awesome!!!
  • Excellent! Your happiness leaps off the screen!
  • That is a big huge deal!!!!! You are almost out of the plus sizes!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • thats awesome!!!! Dont forget to get rid of those pants that are too big. Give them away or trash them. Its very symbolic for me to get rid of them saying I will never wear them again because I ll never be that size again.
  • That is a HUGE deal! I bought my first pair of 18's about a month or so ago and yah... big big deal
  • I bought my frist size 16 last month from a 22, for the frist time my crying in the dressing room was because I was happy.
  • Great news--congratulations! Doesn't it feel great to have cute new clothes in a smaller size!??
  • That is awesome! Congratulations!
  • You're transforming yourself! Thanks for being such a wonderful example to us of how it's done!!
  • For sure that's an awesome feeling And just think, you're not that far from 16s.
  • Great! Congrats
  • congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time to celebrate!