Scale continuing to rise

• Shipoopy.

I've eaten fruit and veg and grains and some meat. I feel great but my scale doesn't agree this week.

Shipoopy.

I'll keep going though.
  • think of it this way, when the numbers drop victory will feel so much sweeter.
  • hang in there! Stick with healthy eating and excersize, and the numbers will drop.
  • Step away from the scale. You know you're eating correctly so stop making yourself crazy.
  • Ugh. I feel your pain. Hang in there. It WILL move eventually.
  • Give it a few weeks of totally on plan and the scale will drop... a few days is a great start but I think that your weigh in NEXT week will make you much happier.
  • Hang in there. It will start dropping!
  • Aye. I just want to see one drop, to prove to myself I haven't forgotten how to do it, then I'll leave it alone. Honest!
  • You haven't forgotten, I promise. This is a period of time that is testing you, but I think that I know enough about you from reading your posts to know that you will make it through this dry spell to the other side. It's entirely possible that you just needed a maintenance spell and that your body was just resting. Now you're back on track and you are sure to see a drop soon. Keep your eye on the prize, my friend--you can do this. You have not forgotten how!
  • Up another 1/4lb. No sweat, this is just an observation, not a complaint. I'm trying something different, I'll Declare All when I've got my head round it.

Off for a walk.
  • Sometimes the numbers on the scale don't tell the whole truth. Keep up with what you are doing and you will win in the end!