Is it possible?

• To lose 6 lbs in a week? Or is my scale just brokem?
  • I lost 6lbs the week I got back from holiday - but it bounced again the next week. Certainly possible, claim it!
  • Apparently I cannot type the word broken either...hmmm

I will claim it! I have been walking a mile each day in addition to my jogging.
  • I lost 5.4 lbs two weeks ago, so yes it's possible. Good job!
  • By no means do I want to bust anyones bubble but this is just to help you out next week.

If you are doing an EXTREME calories deficit, it is totally possible, I had to buckle down a week before a wedding once and lost 5.5 pounds in a week, but this was truly extreme and my exercise regimine was pushed to the max.

Now...even if you didnt do that, even if you stuck with your normal plan but increased your exercise a little, Im sure you lost 3, maybe even 4 pounds; and maybe your water weight is working in your favor this week. Once again, the ONLY reason I wanted to chime in is to tell you to not get frustrated if you see a little bit of a gain next week.

Nonetheless....you are doing AWESOME...kudos to you on any loss.
  • Oh...I just realized one thing...the bigger you are, the easier it is to come off. Gosh...that sounds mean, Im sorry, for lack of a better way of wording it, please do not take it the way it is coming out. Point being...it is possible, depending where you are. Sorry, my original post was just speaking from experience.
  • It is totally possible!
  • When I first started my diet... I think I lost like 12lbs in less than 3 weeks, and it stayed off! So yeah.... lol!
  • I lost 6 two weeks ago. I think I shed a bunch of water weight that I'd been holding on to. No gain afterward but the loss slowed back down after that.
  • Ha, no offense about the bigger you are comment. It is totally true! And I have not been doing an extreme calorie deficit, I eat a little bit of chocolate or cake everyday... :O. But I am losing weight, probably from jogging and walking so much! I walk at least 2 miles a day. Not including my 45 minutes spent jogging/walking in the park.