Anyone had Skinny Cow desserts?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've heard such good things about the Skinny Cow truffle bars, and I see they have cones and ice cream sandwiches as well (omg chocolate peanut butter). The numbers look nice, but how do they taste?

Has anyone had them? Are they everything ice cream should be, or do they taste like cardboard?
  • i've had some of their ice cream and hot chocolate... both where yummy... you can't tell it's lot fat!
  • They are awesome!!!!
  • I haven't tried them yet, because I'm terrible with ice cream -- once I start eating it, I overeat. Even though they're lower calorie, I'm afraid I'd have the same reaction, especially if they're really good!
  • Quote: I haven't tried them yet, because I'm terrible with ice cream -- once I start eating it, I overeat. Even though they're lower calorie, I'm afraid I'd have the same reaction, especially if they're really good!
    This is me as well.

Ice cream is without a doubt the food I most abused. I simply can't be trusted around it. It can never, ever be in my home in any shape, manner, form or capacity. I would be through a box of those Skinny Cow's in minutes. I know for sure that I couldn't stick to just one.

Now that I'm done losing weight and into the maintenance portion of my journey, when I want ice cream - I do it outside of my home. At a diner or an ice cream parlor. This way I stick to what I ordered and can't go back for seconds.
  • Of the low fat ice creams out there, I'd say skinny cow is one of the best. But I can still tell it's low fat.
  • The peanut butter/chocolate flying saucers are delicious, but deadly I too could eat the whole container in one sitting.
  • yes, i talked about them about 2 or 3 weeks ago on here. They are in a word, awesome!
  • I've only had the sandwiches and cones. The cones are dreamy. They are surprisingly good. I love the solid chocolate at the bottom of the cone. It's like dessert for your dessert.
  • I love the mint ice cream cones and the skinny cow dippers are both great. I also like the Edy's frozen yogurt blends
  • I just discovered these (thank to costco samples) and I LOVE them! It makes portion control a snap and even my husband loves them. We both love ice cream sandwiches
  • I have tried the ice cream sandwiches and they were pretty good. Not Hagen Das good but not cardboard
  • I think they're very good and it's a great way for me to have only one portion when I want ice cream.
  • I love Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches. Blue Bunny also has some really good LF desserts...but be careful, not all Blue Bunny is low cal/low fat.
  • These are okay as an occasional treat, however, they do have quite a bit of sugar in them. Personally, I like to go out for a real ice cream treat at the ice cream shoppe on special occasions. Ice cream is my downfall. I'm better off not having it in my house....in any form.