Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2002, 09:44 AM   #1  
Meow!

Thumbs down An update with good news...FINALLY!

O.K. So I went to the doc's on Monday for the results of my labs and liver tests. It seems my enzyme levels are dropping (yay!) and that things are going back to normal, and that it was all caused by that medication I was taking. So that was my first bit of good news. Now mind you, I still need one more follow up in about 3 weeks (labs), and the ultrasound didn't show much (coulnd't get a good view) so they recommended a CAT scan. I declined this test, but promised I would have it if my next labs are still wonky. The biopsy came back inconclusive, whatever that means.
I was able to go and have my scope done yesterday, never thought I'd be so happy to be put under!
After a small delay because of a fire in the hospital, I was taken into the OR, had the scope and the dilation done and was awake within 15 minutes!! I was ready to go home in about an hour but they made me stay a little longer just for a quick vitals check. I was released and came home feeling no pain at all, only a bit sleepy.
Today however, I am really sore...my throat, my neck, both my calves feel like I had leg cramps all night, and most of my muscles are just generally achy. But at least it is over with, and I am going to call today to make an appointment for the results!
So thank you to everyone who had me in their thoughts and prayers...you are ALL
and it goes to show the power that prayer has!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Old 07-10-2002, 12:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Oh finally....I am so glad that your results came back good...and also very glad that you FINALLY had that surgery. When do you get the results back from this surgery/scope?

And hugs to you to feel better soon.
Old 07-10-2002, 01:46 PM   #3  

Oh I am so happy to hear some good news coming from you. I know it's not been easy for you. Hopefully all of the results will be good ones. I am rootin for ya!
Old 07-10-2002, 02:14 PM   #4  
Losin It For GOOD!

Miss Mew - That's GREAT! Make sure to tell us what you hear! you are still in my prayers.
Old 07-10-2002, 10:09 PM   #5  
gbo

Mew Baby!!!! That's terrific! It was about time for some good news huh? I know you are so relieved. That doesn't mean you don't have to take care of yourself though. Keep the hen updated...ok?
Pam
Old 07-14-2002, 01:27 PM   #6  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

great news now i can feel better!1 I had to laugh that surgery was post poned due to a fire!1 how many times does that happen?? it seems like things are turnign around for you!
Closed Thread