A must share for fellow posters with a sweet tooth-Yoplait Delights Parfaits

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • 100 calories each, and simply awesome tasting! They come in Lemon, Carmel, Chocolate Rasberry, and maybe one other. This is what they look like, and can be found by the yogarts. Try em, you won't be dissapointed.

• Well, they sound delish ,I will look for them.
  • Thanks for the review! I picked them up yesterday and put them back because I wasn't sure. I'll try them now!
  • I just saw these yesterday and passed them up because I wasn't sure about them. Thanks for the review! Next time I'll grab some!
  • Thanks for the review! I will definitely be trying these!! My mouth is already watering.
  • Sounds yummy! I know I'm loving all the wild yogurt flavors out now!!
  • How many calories do they have?
  • I will have to give them a try. I'm pretty addicted to Fiber One yogurt but the lemon Yoplait does look good.
  • Quote: How many calories do they have?
    100 calories of yummy goodness!
  • THAT I can do! I need to pick these up!
  • Just looked at them at Publix and they are flavored with Splenda. Unfortunately, Splenda doesn't like me... They do look good, though!
  • oh no Splenda does NOT like me either. Darnit!
  • I just tried the Lemon Torte this past weekend. It is very good... more like a pudding snack than yogurt. There is also a Wildberry (or something like that) flavor that I want to try.
  • Eating the Triple Berry Creme right now....mmmmm. Thumbs up!
  • I love Yoplait's light yogurts and surprise of all surprises my hubby likes them too. We will have to try them. Thanks for the heads up!