New to the 100 lb club

• Hey everybody!

I have been dieting and exercising for about a month now. I had an old crappy rusty scale and it said I lost 10 pounds (240-230) but we just got a new scale and it said 245, so I am starting over on my weight just so I can follow the scale correctly. I know that I did lose weight, though because I lost inches all around!

I also just joined a gym and I plan to go every morning with my hubby because there's a hot tub, so I can reward myself after a hard workout and also because I have been a stay at home mom for 10 months and this gives me a 2 hour break every day!

So I just wanted to say hi!
  • Hi and welcome!
    that hot tub sounds SO good!

If I were you, I'd adjust your start weight to 255, because if you know you lost weight you need to rejoice in that. No 2 scales are ever the same, so buying the new scale hasn't wiped out your loss. Go for it!
  • Thanks! I changed my stats
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome
  • You are off to a great start!

That hot tub thing you've got going on? Sounds marvelous.

I look forward to getting to know you better and hearing of your continued progress.
  • Hi and welcome!

Good luck with your goals

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome to the club! I look forward to your posts.
  • mmmm...hot tub!

Welcome to our little part of 3FC!
  • hi welcome to the board! the hot tub sounds devine!

I'm a sahm too, so i know how hard it is every day. congrats on your little one!
  • welcome!
  • Welcome! Enjoy that hot tub!
  • Welcome. I just joined as well and these ladies are awesome. The few days I've been here they have made me feel apart of the family. So just jump right in.