Old 08-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #16  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

S/C/G: 274/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

Atta girl Peachy! We don't need to be perfect, we just need to keep trying.
Judy Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:34 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 288/seeticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Everyone has already said it wonderfully. We are here for you, never apologize for needing encouragement..., so I'm just here for

and to send some, slimming postive vibes your way ~~~~~~~~~~~~!
TaraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:49 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/135

Height: 5'2

I actually needed to read all of these encouragements myself, I'm glad I read this forum daily.
AngelicLyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:43 AM   #19  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

some great posts here, helped me to read it too.

I just wrote in another thread about the perseverance part of my experience.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...weve-lost.html

not everyone gets it off at a super fast pace (um, me, which is not easy to confess; I'd much rather be telling you I lose 2lbs a week!). I love reading the posts and looking at the pics of ladies here who've gotten down to their goal weights, which in many instances has involved losing over 100 lbs. It helps me to keep in mind that I can do it (I've already lost over 70).

it's a lifestyle, and a worthwhile change. hang in there!
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:15 PM   #20  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobin View Post
I truly didn't believe that I could "do it" either. For so many years. Now keep in mind that I DO have hindsight on my side. So please listen to me when I tell you, and I know this sounds cliche - if I can "do it" any one can. ANY ONE. Losing weight IS a doable thing and anyone and every one CAN do it. Yourself included. It's not some crazy, hare-brained, ridiculous, out of this world scheme. Losing weight IS something we have control over. You don't have to be fat if you don't want to be. Make the commitment to do whatever it takes, whatever is necessary, whatever is required - and then seek out ways to make it work for you.

So many people ask me how I lost so much weight and I tell them very simply - that I decided to. DECIDE to do this. No matter what. Make that commitment and take the ball and run with it......
RR is so right.

You can do this! We are here for you
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:25 PM   #21  

Talking I want to encourage you

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachykeen62 View Post
Sorry for such a needy post, but I'm needing some encouragement. I haven't technically gone off-plan, but I did eat more popcorn than I intended to last night. Afterwards, I kept thinking "You're kidding yourself; you're never going to lose weight" and I kept trying to squish those negative thoughts, but they kept coming! I am terrified that my body isn't meant to be smaller(even though I've lost weight in the past, but are fears rational?). I am afraid I will be stuck with this stupid hanging belly forever(Sorry for TMI) and I can never look good in a bikini or, ahem,have romantic encounters without feeling self-conscious(Again, sorry for TMI). I see here all the ladies who have great success, but what if I'm not like that?

Sorry for the fishing for encouragement post, but I really need some right now. I just feel...exhausted.
I am very new to this my self, but when I look at these other ladies on this sight I tell my self I can be one of these ladies and have pics to show how I have lost my 120 pounds one pound at a time. I say keep on keeping on
Smileydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:28 PM   #22  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

smileydd, great attitude and so true!
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:02 PM   #23  
Bear Down..Lost 38 in '10

S/C/G: 260.0/219.4/113.0

Height: 5'

I really enjoyed reading the responses to your post too. Might have to remember where this one is if I need it in the future. We can all do this. I remember looking at all tickers thinking even movement on mine was so far away...but really it's only been 2 months of work and I'm starting to see some changes. I think the hardest thing is that is truly is work. It doesn't just magically happen...like OP's said...it's a decision and action. SO...one of my favorite sayings is...keep on keeping on. Works well in this situation. Go Peachy!!!
gottadoit2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:16 PM   #24  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachykeen62 View Post
I see here all the ladies who have great success, but what if I'm not like that?
But....what if you are? Just imagine it. You...healthier, feeling great, looking even more awesome....writing your goal post to inspire everyone else. Just imagine it! Why can't this be you, too? Think positive. Tell that negative inner voice to just shut up!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote