3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Reaching for ONDERLAND! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/178303-reaching-onderland.html)

VickieLou 08-03-2009 02:29 PM

Reaching for ONDERLAND!

I was off program for awhile, but back on a few days last week. Today I re-started and hope to reach ONDERLAND by the end of September. Need Encouragement.

matt_H 08-03-2009 02:33 PM

You'll get there, I know it! :).

Welcome back to getting on program and restarting the weight loss journey.

Onederchic 08-03-2009 02:34 PM

You CAN do it!! We're waiting for you in Onederland :cheer2: :hug:

Bonnie+J 08-03-2009 02:49 PM

you can do it!!!!! you are doing so well! its getting closer every day!

beerab 08-03-2009 03:37 PM

I'm trying to get there too- we both can do it :D

better health3 08-03-2009 03:41 PM

You definitely can do this!!!! Focus on moving a lot more....good luck. Hope to see you there soon.

Gela 08-04-2009 01:13 AM

I'm trying to get there too....let's all get there by September! We can do it!

rockinrobin 08-04-2009 07:45 AM

ONEderland is DEFINITELY yours for the taking! It's more then attainable. Just work your program. Work it. Work it. Work it. Because if you do - it works! Challenge yourself. MAke a game of it. Remember that each and every time you pass up "one of those foods" you're one step closer to reaching your goals.

May I ask, what plan are you following? What's your course of action for reaching your goals? Let us know. We'll help keep you on track.

You CAN do this. You can. You can. You CAN!!!!

Judy Lynn 08-04-2009 08:49 AM

You can do it Vickie Lou! If not by September, you will get there eventually by doing what works for you.

findingfawn 08-04-2009 08:52 AM

You can do this! We all can.. we need to just all take it one day at a time or even one hour a time once in a while. You have come so far already!!

VickieLou 08-04-2009 10:46 AM

Thank You all for the Encouragement! I follow calorie counting and go to a gym. Just started going to the gym again. I know that helps alot. :)

rockinrobin 08-04-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VickieLou (Post 2859051)
Thank You all for the Encouragement! I follow calorie counting and go to a gym. Just started going to the gym again. I know that helps alot. :)

I find for me, I need to combine the calorie counting WITH a concentration on whole foods. Where my calories come from is of the utmost of importance to me. I need to get filling power and volume from them, not to mention - nutrition. Even though I count calories, I really need to stay away from nutrient sparse, calorie dense foods. They just send me into some kind of a tizzy. One that I'm looking to avoid.

Goals are fantastic. They're what forces us into a plan of action. Just wanting something is not enough. Once you set a goal - then you decide on how you are to go about getting it. Helps to keep you on course.

Another thing that I find to be vital - planning ahead. So, if you're not doing so already, you may want to try that. Plan out your food schedule ahead of time. KNOW what you will be eating at every meal/snack. No veering. You bite it, you write it is another FANTASTIC "tool" to keep you on the straight and narrow. Set yourself up for success! :)