3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Im fat! AND I can run! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/178273-im-fat-i-can-run.html)

MugCanDoIt 08-03-2009 11:07 AM

Im fat! AND I can run!

Yes Im fat. But I can run! :running:

My running is improving so very well! Im slowly working my way up, and currently cant run that far. But I sure am improving! Ive ALMOST gotten to where I can run a whole block without stopping. For me, that is a totally awesome victory!:carrot: Im so proud of myself because at 145 lbs when I was younger, I couldnt even run as far as I can now!

I started out in January huffing and puffing, just walking around outside. Now I can run!!!

Onederchic 08-03-2009 11:10 AM

Awesome!! Congrats :hug:

rileyozzy 08-03-2009 11:11 AM

I know that feeling!!! When I started I couldn't run a full minute! You rock!!!

lottie63 08-03-2009 11:12 AM

Congrats! I can't WAIT to run. Ithink I'd really like it. My left knee gives me trouble sometimes, and my boobs are way too big to try to run now, but maybe when I get down to where you are I will give it a shot. :)

scarletmeshell 08-03-2009 11:20 AM

That is sooooooooo wonderful. Congrats!

Shannon in ATL 08-03-2009 11:24 AM

Congratulations Mug!

Lottie -FYI, I have several friends who are, shall we say, gifted in the boob department who wear the Enell Sports Bra to run in (and for other sports too, I believe) and say that they don't have any problems.

kisskisskill 08-03-2009 11:30 AM

Congrats! I will probably be this excited when I can tackle a couple flights of stairs without huffing and puffing lol.

lottie63 08-03-2009 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shannon in ATL (Post 2857264)
Congratulations Mug!

Lottie -FYI, I have several friends who are, shall we say, gifted in the boob department who wear the Enell Sports Bra to run in (and for other sports too, I believe) and say that they don't have any problems.

I looked on enells site but they only go up to a DDD/F I believe and I am an H.

But once I can fit into one I will definitely invest! :D

diyana 08-03-2009 11:35 AM

Congratulations! :cp: :cp: :woohoo:

rockinrobin 08-03-2009 12:06 PM

:bravo::bravo::cp::cp::cp::bravo::bravo:

Oh Mug, this is absolutely, positively, FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! Look how far you've come! I'm so unbelievably happy for you! Look what you've accomplished. Amazing. Simply amazing.

Windchime 08-03-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lottie63 (Post 2857285)
I looked on enells site but they only go up to a DDD/F I believe and I am an H.

But once I can fit into one I will definitely invest! :D

I'm a G and I ordered one awhile back after hearing how great they are. I ordered by measurement and got what I thought was the correct size, but once I got it on I found that there was still quite a bit of bouncing going on. Drat!

Bonnie+J 08-03-2009 12:12 PM

huge congrats!!!! :carrot: i have just began running so your post really pushed me on today! well done sweetie, you are achieving something every day! :high:

gaarmywife2007 08-03-2009 12:15 PM

That is so awesome!!! Congrats!

salsa chip 08-03-2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MugCanDoIt (Post 2857229)
Yes Im fat. But I can run! :running:

My running is improving so very well! Im slowly working my way up, and currently cant run that far. But I sure am improving! Ive ALMOST gotten to where I can run a whole block without stopping. For me, that is a totally awesome victory!:carrot: Im so proud of myself because at 145 lbs when I was younger, I couldnt even run as far as I can now!

I started out in January huffing and puffing, just walking around outside. Now I can run!!!

GO YOU! Running is so much fun and it's brilliant to hear that others enjoy it too :hug:

girlonfire 08-03-2009 12:20 PM

Congrats! I just recently started running(I can only go about 2-3 min at 5.5 mph) and I can't wait to make a post like yours. You ROCK!