Weekly weigh-in July 20 to July 26

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Last week we dropped 24.2 pounds ladies!

Time to check in this week ...
  • Up 2 pounds. That was week 15 and that was my first gain at a weigh-in, although I've struggled for a while.

New mini-goal to be under 230 -- I need something closer to achieve than onderland.

Hope all you ladies did better than me!!
  • down 2.6 lbs from 259.2 to 256.6

Moving right along. My trainer said that when you are losing weight and you hit a range where you were fairly stable at in the past, it might be harder to drop out of that range when going back down. I was stable at the 220-240 range for years and the 260-280 for years but I jumped from 240-260 in a matter of months, I wonder if that means I will drop through the 240's and 50's pretty easily? I can only hope.
  • Only down 1 lb this week. It's like clockwork, 1 lb a week. I kinda wish it would hurry up a little bit
  • This was my first weigh-in and I lost 4 lbs from 278.

I really hope that I can keep up with a 4lb a week weight loss for the next month.
  • 6 pounds!!
    Yay!
    After a teeny tiny gain last week (less than a pound) I am so happy to see this very gratifying drop!
  • I've lost a total of 10.4 pounds within the last 2 weeks.
  • Quote: 6 pounds!! Yay!
    After a teeny tiny gain last week (less than a pound) I am so happy to see this very gratifying drop!
    Six pounds? Freaking fantastic Alana! A true testament to hanging in even when there's a blip on the scale.

Congrats to everyone else who lost too!

Hey Peachy -- are you watching things like salt and drinking tons of water? Those things can make a big difference in weight loss.
  • Down two pounds this week, from 233.6 to 231.6! 220's here I come!
  • Down 4 this week!
  • Down one this week.

It doesn't seem like much but this was the first slow week after a couple of faster ones.
  • Down 0.6 lbs from 264.8 to 264.2.

I am disappointed in myself. I know I should not be because I have lost 25 lbs. BUT I had not been exercising as much as I should (low intensity), not drinking enough water (only 6 cups per day), and not getting enough sleep (maybe 4 hours per night). Even though I have been staying in my calorie range 1400-1700 I have been eating at odd hours. That all leads to little or no weight loss. I WILL do better next week.
  • Hang in there, Lady from Joppa! EVERYONE has weeks like that! I lost nothing at last week's weigh in.

I lost 2.4 at today's weigh in!
  • I'm going to join your weekly weigh ins.

on Sundays

Today 7/21/09 283.8
  • I'm joining your weekly weigh ins and will post this Sunday. Hopefully it will be a good week <fingers crossed>