Old 07-10-2009, 12:50 AM   #16  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

If upping your calories doesn't work you might just try changing the calorie totals or "zig-zagging" as some people call it. Sometimes the confusion helps keep the body guessing what's coming next apparently.

I agree with maybe your body is used to your activities. Doesn't mean you can't continue them. Try increasing walking speed or doing a learn to run program maybe.

Re-evaluate your calories... are you really weighing and measuring things and writing it ALL down? Even drinks or small bites? Sometimes we start guessing and people tend to underestimate things.
Idealmuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 293/248/150

Height: 5'8"

249 this morning! Hooray! Thanks for all the advice everyone.

Last night I had two bowls of broccoli casserole, followed by a bowl of cereal around 8pm. (I had also skipped my workout yesterday.) Isn't it funny, the things that will make us lose weight?
Lachelle is offline   Reply With Quote