I'm in love!

• With an Iphone app I normally do weight watchers (I used to go to meetings but stopped when my leader transferred to a place closer to her home, she was driving over an hour to get to where I am) but last week I downloaded the Livestrong/Daily Plate app since I had extra credit on my apple account and well I've been tracking calories instead of points.

Is it weird to feel guilty about switching over? I find they are basically the same thing and with this cool thing I am finding I don't feel as overwhelmed about the bigger number with CC like I used to.
  • Glad the app has captured your heart Tanee. Don't feel guilty about switching -- I'm sure the points have lost many a follower to calorie counting and vice versa.
  • I've been using the Free "Lose It" app to track calories. Working like a charm.
  • Hmmmm.... we're actually getting ready to switch carriers. West Virginia doesn't have TMobile but TMobile is a trans-carry provider, it'll piggy back signals and our plan doesn't have "roaming" but I'm sick of not having spiffy apps like that! I'm jealous!
    I think if WW had an easily accessible app like that it'd probably have gotten some attention too. That being said, I'd go with whichever is easier, which to me, would be the app!
  • Congrats
  • awesome. I use the sparkpeople app! (which was free) the daily plate used to be free now i think it's 5$.
  • I think that you look great and sometimes you just have to take life by the horns and sound as though your winning !!