I have a small announcement!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • As of this morning, I am officially "in the normal range" according to the BMI charts! I believe this calls for a happy dance.

*Ahem* anyway..... 49 weeks ago (July 22, 2008), I weighed 228 lbs and was morbidly obese (BMI 40.4). My weight was in the 95th percentile for women my age and height. This morning I weighed 145.4 lbs which is a BMI of 24.9 and my weight is in the 39th percentile!

I feel fantastic, and I look not too shabby, either. I will take pictures later today and post for those who are interested.

It is possible. I am proof.

Peace, Heather
  • Yay normal! Good for you!
  • That is a BIG announcement as it is a BIG accomplishment.

Congratulations on such an amazing turn around in such a short time. The body is an amazing thing and you've done something amazing with yours.
  • What an amazing transformation and accomplishment!
    Congratulations
  • Congrats!
  • Yay you!!! That is great news!!! :-)
  • Quote: As of this morning, I am officially "in the normal range" according to the BMI charts! I believe this calls for a happy dance.

*Ahem* anyway..... 49 weeks ago (July 22, 2008), I weighed 228 lbs and was morbidly obese (BMI 40.4). My weight was in the 95th percentile for women my age and height. This morning I weighed 145.4 lbs which is a BMI of 24.9 and my weight is in the 39th percentile!

I feel fantastic, and I look not too shabby, either. I will take pictures later today and post for those who are interested.

It is possible. I am proof.

Peace, Heather

that is so wonderful! Congrats! I can't wait to see the photos.
  • Congrats on being normal! That is such an amazing accomplishment, not only for you looking good, but for your health with your BMI knocked down like that. Good job!
  • Quote:
    small announcement!
    - Not small, this is a huge announcement and a huge accomplishment!!

Congratulations and I am doing the happy dance with you.

It burns calories, right?
  • That's a HUGE announcement! Awesome. Did you ever have doubts along the way? Congratulations!
  • Congrats, it's will info like this that we keep going...
    thank you for sharing...
  • Congratulations!!!!
  • Congratulations Heather that's Awesome!