Wowsa!

• ok, so i saw the add for new boneless wings at wendy's and i drooled a little LOL so i went to their food calculator to see it there was any way to squeeze it in, yah not so much

I'd pick

wings & baked potato & a small frosty.

1300 CALORIES : dizzy:
  • Wow! I'm always newly amazed. Great job planning and looking ahead!
  • ouch lol
  • Quote: ok, so i saw the add for new boneless wings at wendy's and i drooled a little LOL so i went to their food calculator to see it there was any way to squeeze it in, yah not so much

I'd pick

wings & baked potato & a small frosty.

1300 CALORIES : dizzy:
    Come now, you mean to tell me you can't find room in your healthy lifestyle for 1300 calories on one single solitary greasy, over in five minutes, leave you clamoring for more meal ?
  • It is scary to think how many times in the past that I would have consumed that without even realizing what I was doing. Good job on doing your research!
  • I'm always impressed that some folks do this. Other than Subway, we go to one fast food place and only one when we absolutely have too--and I haven't looked anything up! I don't even know if they have nutritional info. I'm kind of scared too.
  • Quote: It is scary to think how many times in the past that I would have consumed that without even realizing what I was doing. Good job on doing your research!
    Not only wouldn't I have realized it, I never would have thought or cared about it. I would have wanted it - I would have eaten it. Wouldn't have hesitated for a second. Seems so irresponsible of me to have never thought about the consequences and the after affects.
  • They are to die for, the asian kind. Oh my goodness. Delicious. However, way too fattening!
  • Quote: They are to die for
    Literally - and that therein lies the problem .
  • Quote: Literally - and that therein lies the problem .