Time for Pictures: The first month!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • When I look at everyone's pictures and the changes you've made to your body over time, I get so excited. So, I decided to take my own pics every month.

Here is the first set! These were taken May 28th and June 26th--about one month apart. I didn't weigh myself at all on June 26th--it's been a rough week and I forgot--but let's say these pics represent a 17lb weight loss--that's where I was at on the 22nd of June, anyway.

I'm wearing the exact same clothes (on purpose).

I think I'll print out a set and stick it somewhere I can see it every day. I'm surprised there's such a difference already--and I seem to need an awful lot of encouragement to keep going!

Sorry they're so bad!

• There is definitely a difference! Nice job!
  • Good grief, you've made a huge difference! Well done!
  • Now that makes me excited to hurry up and get this weight off!! You are doing so well, Alana.
  • There is a BIG difference.
  • It looks like you lost most of it around your mid-section and upper arms. Awesome! =D

Looking good, Alana. Stay motivated, chickadee!
  • Downright amazing! You are looking great!! Keep up the good work!

Certainly, without a doubt you should post them someplace you can gaze at them, casue your hard work is showing. The incredible diference in just one month will surely motivate you to get through the next month!!

You GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wow, what a difference 30 days makes!!! Congratulations!

• Wow, what a difference. You just inspired me to take some pics and see if I can notice a difference like you can on yours. Great job, keep it up!!
  • Wow -- big changes Alana! You can really see a difference in your waist especially.

Awesome job! Keep going girl!!
  • I cant believe the difference in such a short period of time.WAY to go!!!!!!
  • Congrats! That is a great thing to see, how much change you have made to yourself!
  • Big difference
  • Thank you all so much!
    Rowan--it's an excellent bit of motivation. I think it's the exercise, mostly, that has contributed.
  • Right on!!!! You are doing so well! I can see a huge difference!