3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Just another .2 lbs... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/175315-just-another-2-lbs.html)

cfmama 06-27-2009 11:46 AM

Just another .2 lbs...

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Because as of this morning (after spending the night in the ER with yet another gall bladder attack) I was...

ON THE FREAKING NOSE!!!!!

Cross everything crossable that after today's period "whoosh" it goes down "just" a tad tomorrow...

lol!

Slashnl 06-27-2009 11:57 AM

So close!! You are almost there!
Be patient, you will be there soon and then quickly race through yet another decade. YOU are THAT good!!!

bacilli 06-27-2009 11:57 AM

I crossed my fingers, legs, and even a few toes for you!

And yuck for the ER again :hug:

kiramira 06-27-2009 12:08 PM

Boo! For having to go to the ER...

Yeah!!! For breaking the 250s this week -- I'm pretty sure you will...

More bodice-ripping adventure to keep you smiling:

The dark, velvet-draped room was still and and the air was damp with anticipation. Propelling her firmly towards the bed in the corner, his grey sooty eyes locked with her luminous green orbs.
"What about your betrothed, my sister, the Queen?" she cried. "She will have my HEAD, and yours too, if word of our transgression is known."
"Never mind the Queen" he said, in a low throaty voice. "Ours is but an arrangement, meant to please the people who wish for an alliance between our two countries. This arrangement does not rule my heart."
She turned from him, head down, eyes cast onto the smooth slate floor. He approached her, manly chest pressing against her back. His strong fingers began to deftly unweave the corset strings from her dress. She flinched and drew away, quickly, reluctantly...

ANYhoo, hang in there...

:hug:

Kira

Breeezie 06-27-2009 12:21 PM

*crossing fingers and toes for you to get that whoosh you want!* ahhhh so close. :-)

You are awesome!

Sorry about the ER trip though. Hope you're feeling ok today.

Rosinante 06-27-2009 01:02 PM

I bet it's the ER that's held onto your hiding whoosh. Sorry you were back there again....

2behealthy 06-27-2009 02:15 PM

Sorry you had to visit the Er, I hope they get that out soon and you can move past that phase.

Yep, it'll come down- I'm cheering for you!!!

Steelslady 06-27-2009 03:09 PM

So sorry about your trip to the ER- I hope this will be over for you soon. :hug:

Don't fret about the 250- it will happen soon enough. ;)

Lori259 06-27-2009 03:22 PM

I think you have been doing Awesome and you look super great in your avatar picture! WAY TO GO!

susiemartin 06-27-2009 03:41 PM

Won't be too much longer and it's good bye 250's :)
Hope you're feeling much better.

finni 06-27-2009 04:49 PM

Hey, sorry to hear about what sounds like an ongoing health struggle. But I'm so excited for you to be teetering on the edge of going under 250!! Can't wait to share in the celebration! Hope you have a good day..pain free and feeling ok, or even fabulous if you're up to it!
Finni

rockinrobin 06-27-2009 05:48 PM

I can not believe you were in the ER yet again. This is unbelievable. Some one has got to get you into the operating room. Enough is enough already. This is cruel. My heart goes out to you.

That .2 - it's yours girl. Who we kidding here? It's just a matter of time - and not too long a time at that. You're remarkable how you've stuck to your plan through all this craziness.

Feel good sweetie. Feel good. :hug:

DCHound 06-27-2009 07:47 PM

That's wonderful! Of course you'll get it. Yay for you!

chickiegirl 06-27-2009 11:12 PM

That's so great -- and so awful! Eat something high in fiber. See if you can move things on just a little bit. :)

Alana in Canada 06-28-2009 06:29 AM

So Sorry to hear about the ER! But it's wonderful you're just sailing on down! I'm thrilled for you and hope they can resolve your medical situation sooner than later!