Old 06-25-2009, 11:58 AM   #16  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! Just popping in quick...dh and I are about to head to the farmers mkt. I am hoping to get some nice veggies to roast! I know they won't have a lot, yet, but anything would be fine!!!

Have a great OP day!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:10 PM   #17  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone. I've been so busy at work, I can't find the time to get on this site! ha! So, I'm checking in from home. I've been having some good workouts. Yesterday was slightly challenging with food because it was my friend's birthday, but I stayed within my calories. And today I went to the spin class. Wow! That was hard. I really thought it was a good workout and I don't think there was one part of my body that wasn't sweating. So, I need a headband before next week's class. I'm going to try to go every Thursday. The instructor said I did well especially since it was my first class. So, that was nice. (Hope she wasn't just being nice.)

Anyway, I need to get going, so I'll talk to you all later! Have a great day.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:33 AM   #18  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning! Yesterday I had my mini road trip to the bare escentuals store...oh my, it was fantastic!!!! I had my makeup done and everything! SO much fun!!!! I did a ton of walking (HUGE mall), but spent a lot of time in the car, so that was the only exercise for the day....

Diane--CONGRATS on the spin class!!!! I am so proud of you for going!!! Great job! I am sure the instructor was being honest, not just nice!

Today I am going to some yard sales w/ my gm, cleaning and normal 'saturday' stuff. Then I will do a workout dvd.

Have a great OP day everyone!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:13 PM   #19  
Diane

Went and worked out this morning. I took a peek at the scale yesterday and it was looking pretty good, so I'm hoping for some happy times at Monday's official weigh in. I'll be motivated to stay on track this weekend. I'm still trying to recover from the spin class. Yesterday I felt very sore, but in a good way. I definitely want to keep that in my exercise program. It will be on Thursdays, so I think I'll move my weights only day to Tuesday since I get a little sore/tired from it. Then I'll have a day in between that I can prepare for the next push. It's a good thing.

MJ: Thanks for the encouragement on the spin class! Have fun today with the yard sale!

Kind of quiet here today! Hi to everyone else!
Old 06-27-2009, 07:59 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 220.6/213.2/145

Height: 5'4

I fell off the wagon today. I went to a tea party and they had a chocolate fountain and an assorted variety of fruit to dip in it. I ate a ton of fruit of course all dipped in chocolate I was doing so well this week (my weeks start on mondays) and I totally blew it today. I'll be back OP for dinner if I even eat dinner. I figured I could post this here since it says accountability and I definetly needed to be held accountable for that. So thanx for having this post here.
rowan108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:30 PM   #21  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowan108 View Post
I fell off the wagon today. I went to a tea party and they had a chocolate fountain and an assorted variety of fruit to dip in it. I ate a ton of fruit of course all dipped in chocolate I was doing so well this week (my weeks start on mondays) and I totally blew it today. I'll be back OP for dinner if I even eat dinner. I figured I could post this here since it says accountability and I definetly needed to be held accountable for that. So thanx for having this post here.
You can bounce back! In the scheme of things, this is not going to derail you unless you let it. Focus on what you did well this week - it sounds like there is a lot!
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:23 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chicks...been real busy, but doing mostly OK. Hope you have a great Sunday.

Hey, where's Nicolen?
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:36 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 220.6/213.2/145

Height: 5'4

CC thanx for the encouragement. I'm going to run it off this afternoon. My soccer team is going to play a double header so 110min of running up and down the field after a ball should help me work off that chocolate. Also, I ate dinner but a sensible dinner of 1oz pork chop and 1/2 a baked potato. This am I am back OP and hoping I still lost something, I'll find out tomorrow. So thanx again.
rowan108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:16 AM   #24  
Diane

Having a pretty good weekend, staying on plan. I won't be working out today, but I have some things to do, so that should keep me moving! ha!

Rowan, now you can move on! Chocolate fountains are just temptation magnified!! Good luck with your soccer match!

Have a good weekend everyone!
Old 06-28-2009, 01:18 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

Well I am home. I wish I could say I stayed OP all weekend but that would be a lie.

I did pretty good all things considered but could have done better. Partook of too many jello shots which was wasted calories. Did tons of walking so that helped offset. I was worried though and one of the first things I did when I got home was jump on the scale. It was my day to weigh in... nothing lost , but nothing gained so I am happy enough!!

I'm really tired and need to catch up on house work etc... Hope everyone had a great weekend !!
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote