iLife and Face Recognition

• My boyfriend bought an updated version of the Mac software iLife. iPhoto is part of it and now has a new little feature where it tries to identify who is in the picture by face recognition (you have to "teach" it for a bit but it's pretty cool).

Anyway, he's been playing with this software all weekend and we're out to dinner last night and he said,"Yeah, I was looking through our old pictures from when we first started dating and you have lost so much weight. And it's not just me that thinks that, iLife is having a problem identifying you in any of the older pictures."

I was so amused!
  • ha that's fun!!! fool the machines I have that software too and it's kinda annoying ergh, no one can make a goofy face or turn sideways lol oh well it's fun!
  • I think that is kewl and a big compliment !!!
  • Love iPhoto, love the feature....That's great that it didn't recognize you...that's definitely a compliment!!!
  • Awesome! Don't ya just love technology?
  • good bf! nice to have that moment when others acknowledge a dramatic change you've made with your hard work.
  • What a fantastic compliment.. not only from your bf, but his toy as well. That had to have felt good!