Exercise, Woohoo

• It has been a while since I posted on the forum but I am going to try and be better about it. I thought it might be nice if I updated a little, so i though I would tell everyone how much I am getting into this exercise thing.

I joined the YMCA a few days ago and I went to my WW meeting this morning and I had lost 3.8 pounds. Then I went to the Y for my first workout....even though I did not want to. I did 10 minutes on the elliptical and 15 on the recumbent, I figure I need to start somewhere. I was sweating like a pig, it was gross.

Then we went to a birthday party at one of those blow up playgrounds. They let the adults get on them too and I got a workout chasing my kids up and down the slides and stuff. It was hot in their with like 40 people, kids and adults pinned up in a room. I sweat like a pig in there too....and I am not usually a sweater.....hum, maybe that's because until now I was to lazy to do anything that caused sweating,lol.

I also the other day I made it through level 1 of the 30DS, and I had tried before and cold not do it. I swear Jillian tries to kill you, I can not imagine what level 2 and 3 are like
  • HI and so glad you posted. WOW...you've taken many positive steps this week towards better health. That is awesome. Congrats on the weight loss and giving yourself many tools to succeed. Keep us posted.
  • Learn to embrace the sweat, it makes it so much more bearable.
  • Sweating is good for the soul! Glad you're getting into it! I'm loving it this time around and I think it just helped to push through the first few weeks until it became a habit and something I love!