I'm Back and Fatter than ever!! LOL

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Actually, it's not funny at all! After a hiatus of many months...I am back and ready to begin again!!

For those of you that knew me, there have been some big changes (not only the 10lbs+ I gained back!) I broke up with the sabotaging boyfriend and he's moved out and after getting fired...I spent only 1 month unemployed and found my dream job!

Now onto the weight issue: I went to the Doctor yesterday (Yay! I have health insurance again!!) and weighed in at my ALL time forever highest weight ever!!! 255.5lbs I wanted to cry! I love my doctor though, she didn't bat an eye when she asked how Weight Watcher's is working. LOL....I told her it worked great when I actually followed it. Back to counting points!!

CF Mama...in case you see this....Congrats on your awesome weight loss!!
  • Welcome back Michelle. You've made some big changes in your life, and now you seem ready to get back to the challenge of losing weight. You can do it!
  • Welcome back Michelle!! The important thing is that you are back
  • I say being here is a step in the right direction. Welcome Back!
  • wow, congrats on the job and fixing private life! those are both huge things. (not to mention health insurance! I had to go without that for a while, was very stressful.)

don't stress out about the weight, now that you've settled the other stuff, it will be much easier to concentrate on getting back on track.
  • Sounds like you are right back on track! Congrats!
  • Welcome back! Sometimes life gets in the way. Congratulations on recommitting to this journey.
  • Welcome back and good luck.
  • Welcome back. There are several of us that have recently returned with a renewed vigor and determination to get this weight off. Never give up!!!
  • Welcome back Michelle!!
  • don't look at it as gaining 10 lbs., think of it as LOSING 200+ pounds! bye bye saboteur! welcome back
  • Welcome back - don't stress about the weight, you know how to lose it. Rectifying your stressful situation and personal life is a HUGE victory and a better state of being for losing your excess poundage. Good luck to you!
  • I know what you mean about Weight Watchers. It's great when you are following it!
  • Welcome back!
  • I'm glad you're back and committed to start counting again. Yay!!! It's all downward (that scale) from here on in.