Wanna see some totally unrelated pictures?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • share your kids too!

My two girls at one of their ballet recitals tonight. The Junior (grade 4 ballet and under) did Alice in Wonderland and my littlest Olivia was small Alice My oldest Madeline was a painter with a star roll in the dance

• HOW TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!! they are some cutie pies. thanks for sharing
  • Oh Tammy what GORGEOUS children you have! They look just precious.

Oh what memories. I remember the days when my little girls did recitals and plays and all that stuff. Enjoy it now Tammy - the years speed by.
  • Quote: HOW TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!! they are some cutie pies. thanks for sharing
    These are literally he words I spoke aloud! Thanks for sharing
  • So cute! You're looking really great too!
  • Tammy, is that first picture you?
  • Your children are so beautiful. I loved that you posted them. Thanks so much. I am glad you are doing so well in your journey, too.
  • Ahhhhh what beautiful girls! I sure miss mine being little.
  • wow, what cutie pies, lucky you! (lucky them, smile)
  • They're adorable! Enjoy the little kid stage while you can. Mine are almost-22 and 20 now, and I kinda miss having them around all the time.

And is that you in the first picture? 'Cause if it is you're lookin' pretty cute yourself!
  • Tammy, how cute! I got tears in my eyes looking at these pictures, because it seems like only a few years ago that my boys were that age and now they're big men who live in their own apartments, have girlfriends and cars, etc. How the years go by! But I sure have good memories of plays and little concerts and soccer games......
  • Too adorable for words!
  • Thanks for the smile, this morning.

What sweeties.
  • CutiePAtuties! You must be quite the proud mama!
  • Awe..they are adorable. Great pictures CF!