3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   It's happening... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/174263-its-happening.html)

cfmama 06-15-2009 12:53 AM

It's happening...

I'm getting addicted to exercise.

I am CRAVING my long long walks every single night.

I am PUSHING my body faster and faster and getting my heart and blood pumping.

I am HIGH on endorphins when I get home.

I SLEEP like a log :)

This... is a fricken miracle I tell ya ;)

kiramira 06-15-2009 01:03 AM

I am SO STOKED after reading this!!!

:carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

Way to go on pushing yourself -- you will see that you are capable of SO much MORE than you ever thought you would be!!!

What a great, inspiring post!
Now, go to bed!!! It's late!!!

:hug:

Kira

cfmama 06-15-2009 01:11 AM

It's only 10 here ;) I'm a west coast girl ;)

Yah it's pretty exciting to me! I've pushed myself to just DO IT for the last 8 months but I'm finally ENJOYING it! Wanting to do it instead of just doing it because I have to. It's huge for me :)

Delphi 06-15-2009 06:04 AM

That is AWESOME CF! When you get to that point, where you WANT to exercise, you know you have made monumental strides in your journey. Bravo! :)

TJFitnessDiva 06-15-2009 08:46 AM

Isn't it an awesome feeling? :D

Janis427 06-15-2009 09:19 AM

Me too!! I have been going to the gym every day. It is so excilaratng!! If I miss a day, I am miserable and depressed. I just wish I hadnt waited so long to go.

TraceyElaine 06-15-2009 09:22 AM

Is it not just the best feeling ever?! Like you I to seem to crave it more and more everyday. I was sick with a bad flue the past few days and today was the first day in 3 that I could workout. I was going nuts without it and today I did my usual 1.5 hour walk and it was EXHILARATING!

Yay us!

loveDC425 06-15-2009 09:33 AM

wow.. reading that def inspired me.. im not in the most beginning stage of exercise but I am still near the very beginning.. i hope to reach all of ur levels soon where i crave it and will get up and do it!

rockinrobin 06-15-2009 09:38 AM

It's a miracle that YOU, my dear, MADE happen. You. You. and YOU.

You are the one that's MIRACULOUS!

I am so incredibly happy for you. And for us here at 3FC too. I LOVE reading about your wonderful achievements and attitudes. Keep em' coming. Just bring it on. There is NO stopping you!!!

P.S. I don't want you to think that because we enjoy hearing about all your wonderful accomplishments, that that means that you can't tell us about the inevitable rough patches as well. Because you can. We're here for you in each and every way possible - good times, great times and every time in between. Love ya. :hug:

kittycat40 06-15-2009 09:40 AM

:):):)

what a great happening!

seashell 06-15-2009 09:42 AM

Your making me want to take a walk!!!! Congrats and keep it up!

Tracy 06-15-2009 09:44 AM

I hate exercise:barf:. However, I am starting 10 minutes a day right now.
I don't know if I will ever be addicted to it.:rolleyes:
Did you feel like me in the beginning?And how did you start?
You make me feel like maybe there is hope for me yet!:)

Pita09 06-15-2009 09:46 AM

I with you on the craving to exercise feeling and how good it makes you feel to push yourself. I just got home a bit ago from doing an hour and 10 minutes of cardio. Wow do my feet ache, but in a really good way. :D

Alana in Canada 06-15-2009 11:46 AM

Yay You!

I'm so thrilled for you. Isn't it wonderful to add more joy to your life?

Quote:

I hate exercise. However, I am starting 10 minutes a day right now.
Tracy--I don't think the endorphins really have enough time to kick in after only ten minutes: can you try 20? If ten is all you can do, though, then do that! Something is always better than nothing!

chickiegirl 06-15-2009 01:02 PM

Two and a half months in and I'm only halfway loving it -- thank you for letting me know it took eight months for it to really hook you.

And congrats on being hooked. Definite sign a lifestyle change has taken place.