1. Although my knee's painful (too much genuflecting at the Mass yesterday. honestly) I walked into the city and back, about 50 mins brisk and shopped for a couple of hours too.
2. I went to the bobbi brown makeup department in a department store and sat on the high stool for at least half an hour while she tried makeup on me and everyone could see me and I didn't mind.
3. When the rep. said, 'You have great cheekbones' I said, 'Thankyou.' I didn't mention being on or half way through a diet or do anything to advertize my fat status, because it felt like she was talking to a normal person, because I am one.
4. My clothes are looking so good at the minute that I didn't freak when 182 showed up to keep 181 company on the scales this morning.
5. I went food shopping and although I handled the mini pots of Ben and Jerrys and Hagen Daazs, I put them back.
6. I decided to treat myself to 1 mini baguette, which I filled with a lot of salad and a small bit of meat. It was great and, although I wanted to get in the car and buy 50 more and eat them, I didn't, I rode it out.
Lots of great flower stalls in the market but there's no point buying any, when I'm 35 hours away from takeoff, so I made myself a bouqet of NSVs instead!