Sad News

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I got a phone call this morning that a very good friend's husband died this week. He was 37 years old. They just celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary in May. This was very sudden, I have not gotten the full story but I know the problem they discovered (liver I think) deteriorated in a matter of days and he died at home with his wife and two young stepdaughters and close family members. As the day goes on I am just feeling a growing sadness sad about the whole thing and I'm finding it hard to concentrate. I can't say I'm upset enough to run to food but and I intend on going and exercising this evening but it is just that heavy feeling of grief of losing a friend and grief for a friend who is hurting. Anyway, I just felt like I had to get that out. All thoughts and prayers for my friend and her two daughters and their family are all welcome and embraced.
  • Sorry to hear that.

Condolences to his family and friends.
  • So sorry.
  • I am so sorry. That is way too young.
  • Definitely too young......so sorry for your loss. Sounds like you have a better plan than turning to food...
  • So sorry for your loss & heartache.
    He was way too young.
  • Im sorry you are hurting. Can you explain what happened to him?
  • I am so sorry.
    I'm sure you will be a comfort to your friend.
  • Thank you everyone. My heart is just heavy for her. I can't explain what happened, at this point I've just found out and I don't have the full story... only second hand. I'm sure I will know better what happened after attending the services and talking with my friend.
  • Oh dear, that is so sad.
  • I'm sorry for your and your friend's loss.

• Kira
  • So sorry to hear that. Death is never easy when it's someone young and unexpected.
  • I am so sorry to hear that
  • I am also sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend.