oh dear. Vacation packing dilemma...

• For a few weeks I've been isolating clothes into a spare room as I planned my vacation wardrobe - WHICH STARTS SUNDAY! in case I haven't mentioned it before. For a while things were looking a bit strained. I know I try and get as many combinations out of as few pieces as possible but this was ridiculous. Now that I'm assembling and ironing and beginning to approach the suitcase, boy! I have so many clothes to take, I don't know where to start! Some are closet secrets that have been recovered!
    Some are ebay or sale versions of Orvis, which I LOVE because it's nice fabric and generous sizes - some are as small as an L!!
    One is the nneeww and gorgeous UK18 non elasticated skirt!

Tomorrow is really the crunch day (working until 9 tonight) and I might have to do some serious weeding out - travelling budget airline with a meangy 15kg checked baggage allowance. No way!

Joy Joy Joy Joy Joy (and, thanks to all the kind and forthright advice here, I'm still full of joy despite a scales bounce, because I'm learning to rejoice in what I've achieved, not lament arbitrary targets that I may miss...)
  • Absolutely Fabulous! YOU GO GIRL!

I am leaving for a 5 day holiday on Friday and I am excited about 5 days in my dresses, swim wear, and shorts.

(Chris's rule for weekends and summer beginning May 18th, if I am not at work I am wearing summer clothes, I don't car if its 50 F outside!)
  • have a great time, sounds really fun, going through all the clothes!