3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   75lbs GONE...25lbs to go!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/173877-75lbs-gone-25lbs-go.html)

daniela 06-10-2009 07:53 AM

75lbs GONE...25lbs to go!!!

Good morning everyone! I am so excited to share that as of this morning I've lost 75lbs!!! :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

I started this 260 days ago, that's it, crazy how much we can accomplish in such a short time. It all feels overwhelming at first but once you start losing and get a taste of success you'll never want to go back to your old ways. I have so much more energy, I can take the stairs to the 4th floor at work and not be out of breath, I can run 6 miles, my sleep apnea is gone (no more snoring), and I can finally say, "Peace Out Lane Bryant"!

It took 4 months and 3 weeks to lose 50 lbs and another 4 months to lose 25 lbs. When I first started this journey I thought it would be cool to lose 100 lbs, I still think it would be cool but I don't know if I can get down to 140 (funny how I still think 140 is unattainable). At 165 I'm already in a size 8, my body fat is roughly 19%. So is another 25 lbs possible? I'm not sure. I know I still want to lose more body fat so we'll how things go. I am by no means stopping, I love to run, bike, and lift weights. I'm going to continue this journey and pursue my goal of looking like a cover model for Oxygen magazine :D, no matter how long it takes or what the final number on the scale turns out to be.

Thanks to all you wonderful ladies/men on 3FC and especially the 100 lb. Club :hug: I LOVE this place, I on here most days if not posting I'm reading posts. This is such a supportive community with so many inspiring people. Sometimes I feel so alone in this journey but I instantly feel less alone when I come here to read that other people are going through the same joys and struggles. I'm just so glad to be part of it.

Wow, I'm mushy this morning and trying to hold back the tears of happiness!

Good morning, I'm adding this pic as a request from a friend to post an updated version ;-)
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2467/...c5caf55f91.jpg

L R K 06-10-2009 08:03 AM

Your are very inspirational! I can only hope that I can follow in your footsteps. :bravo:

Smiling_Sara 06-10-2009 08:07 AM

I'm so happy for you!! :hug:

Rosinante 06-10-2009 08:31 AM

That is excellent, well done! A real inspiration!

canadianangel 06-10-2009 08:36 AM

congrates, you give the rest of us hope!! the last twenty five will come off with your dedication and hard work.

ang

rochemist 06-10-2009 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenA (Post 2778986)
Your are very inspirational! I can only hope that I can follow in your footsteps. :bravo:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Always remember muscle weighs more than fat. I have been 118 pounds and not as toned and tight as I was at 170. You look good, its keeping the active lifestyle and the healthy choices to the forefront.

ChocLabLover 06-10-2009 08:41 AM

You are an inspiration!!

sweetandspicy 06-10-2009 08:56 AM

You should be very proud of yourself. You have done a wonderful job and like the above post you are an inspiration.

sprklemajik 06-10-2009 09:03 AM

You look wonderful, congratulations on your hard work. You are very inspirational.

Rock Chalk Chick 06-10-2009 09:06 AM

Thank you so much!! I needed a kick in the butt this morning, and you've given it to me - I'm just getting going at the same weight you started at, and with the same 100 pounds to lose.

You look amazing! Congratulations, and keep up the good work! And thanks for the inspiration!!

MugCanDoIt 06-10-2009 09:16 AM

You look totally awesome, way to go!

daniela 06-10-2009 09:46 AM

Thank you eveyone! See look at all the support :hug: You guys rock!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenA (Post 2778986)

Thanks Lauren, You CAN and WILL do this too! Always believe in yourself ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock Chalk Chick (Post 2779066)
Thank you so much!! I needed a kick in the butt this morning, and you've given it to me - I'm just getting going at the same weight you started at, and with the same 100 pounds to lose.

You look amazing! Congratulations, and keep up the good work! And thanks for the inspiration!!

Great start Rock Chalk Chick! 100 lbs or more isn't so scary when you break it down to mini goals...small victories will get you to your goal :D

Thighs Be Gone 06-10-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniela (Post 2778969)
At 165 I'm already in a size 8, my body fat is roughly 19%. !

First of all, you look amazing. Congratulations. You deserve that. I hope you are embracing your success and realize what you have accomplished.

Secondly, how did you arrive @ the 19% number? I am only using online methods, but supposedly I am @ 20% using height & weight to determine.

If you are losing well I would say that another 25 pounds is definitely possible. My weight loss slowed but does continue. I have lost roughly 20 pounds since Christmas.

:carrot: Congrats again.

chickiegirl 06-10-2009 09:53 AM

Congrats Daniela! That's an awesome accomplishment!! :)

scarletmeshell 06-10-2009 10:06 AM

I'm thrilled for you, you are an ispiration. Thank you so much for posting your success. I needed to hear it today.